NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
What if that was your sister/g/f/wife or even you for that matter? I don't think it would be taken so lightly then. You only have to think about it a little.

Chill out dude.

Earlier this winter, my gf suggested Aruba as a vacation spot. I told her that if something happened to her and she disappeared for some reason, I was not ever coming back home. No way I'm walking back into that bear trap.

Told her parents and my parents as well, they thought it was hilarious.

dooberGN

Established Member
gr6oo.png

07vert

Established Member
hilarious and so true
[youtube_browser]7y6dDQ129UM&context=C3486d0aADOEgsToPDskLeJVD8WRj08euH0OIsRRKP[/youtube_browser]

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
That's the last 15 years of my life in 2 minutes and 33 seconds.

I used to deal with that shit when i was dating, but i can honestly say that if I were to ever be dating again and some dumb bitch I was with did almost any of those things, she would be out on the curb. Great post though

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
hilarious and so true
[youtube_browser]7y6dDQ129UM&context=C3486d0aADOEgsToPDskLeJVD8WRj08euH0OIsRRKP[/youtube_browser]

Buhahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahahhahahhah....breathe...hahahhahahahahahaha. I haven't experienced all of that but most of it. Ah women, gotta love those crazy people. :D

Last edited:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Damn, that gf video hits home. I think I heard every single one of those lines from my last gf.

Users who are viewing this thread