NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
Disappointed!!!! LOL

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O1hM-k3aUY&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Hercules - DISAPPOINTED - YouTube[/nomedia]

tap-a-keg

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
[youtube_browser]JsfZ8Www0ow[/youtube_browser]

another_collection_of_some_very_creative_and_awesome_stuf_54.jpg

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
Beware of Rodney stanger.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvPEejWTmD8&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Mugshot Fail / RODNEY STANGER - YouTube[/nomedia]

tap-a-keg

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
[youtube_browser]ELiAoaZtbxw&feature=related[/youtube_browser]

I wish my engine failure sounded as cool and catastrophic as that. It was just a lame barely audible tap that turned into a semi audible "knock knock" that turned into a very easily heard "thwack thwack" that after I kept driving (knew the engine was toast, was seeing how far I could get to soften the towing bill blow), got loud enough that the knock sensor was pulling enough timing to make it to where I could no longer accelerate and started losing speed until I had to stop. #3 bearing was non-existent, small slivers of it were found in a half moon shape at the bottom of the pan.

My buddies blow up was better. Snapped rod on top end of 3rd gear on E85 with 180k on the clock. It came through, stabbed two awesome crankcase inspection holes into the block before stabbing through the bottom of the oil pan and punching the top side of the transfercase, seizing it up and causing his rear wheels to lock up. Super cool aftermath carnage on that one.

Amazongt

AKA maxstang AKA max97v6
Established Member
I wish my engine failure sounded as cool and catastrophic as that. It was just a lame barely audible tap that turned into a semi audible "knock knock" that turned into a very easily heard "thwack thwack" that after I kept driving (knew the engine was toast, was seeing how far I could get to soften the towing bill blow), got loud enough that the knock sensor was pulling enough timing to make it to where I could no longer accelerate and started losing speed until I had to stop. #3 bearing was non-existent, small slivers of it were found in a half moon shape at the bottom of the pan.

I limped my SRT 25 miles to my house from where I spun TWO bearings racing my friends evoX. My foot almost went numb from the vibrations coming up through the gas pedal. Should have spent the extra $200 getting it towed because it was mistake that cost me a new crate shortblock.:kaboom:

Last edited:

NoMonica!

I'm Naked...
Established Member
I limped my SRT 25 miles to my house from where I spun TWO bearings racing my friends evoX. My foot almost went numb from the vibrations coming up through the gas pedal. Should have spent the extra $200 getting it towed because it was mistake that cost me a new crate shortblock.:kaboom:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyrsSI5wfRg"]Real Forum Members of Genius: Mr. Dodge SRT-4 Driver - YouTube[/nomedia]

Users who are viewing this thread