NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

wrksnfx

FordTrucksDaRestJustSuck
Established Member
QGlIK.gif

jpro

Disoriented Poster
Established Member
I dunno. I had 3 friends move to Ohio on separate occasions and they call came back to Cali. True story bro.

philosoraptor.jpg

I've lived in both...Ohio > Cali all day long. I've got two young kids and our quality of life here far exceeds anything that was possible in Cali. Ohio isn't South Beach...and I'm thankful for that. I lived in Vegas too and would choose Ohio. Then again, I'm the kind of person who looks at things logically: cost of living, quality of life, education options (for my kids and me), less crazies, etc.

Sorry to hijack, i know this is the pics/videos thread, but I had to chime in.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
I've lived in both...Ohio > Cali all day long. I've got two young kids and our quality of life here far exceeds anything that was possible in Cali. Ohio isn't South Beach...and I'm thankful for that. I lived in Vegas too and would choose Ohio. Then again, I'm the kind of person who looks at things logically: cost of living, quality of life, education options (for my kids and me), less crazies, etc.

You sound like you would like Montana. I will allow you to move here. Don't bring anyone else from Ohio or California please.

1fd44ba0-3d49-40d4-8f3d-91bbef7dc474.jpg

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member

a6cd8895-035e-2582.jpg

musclefan21

Established Member
You sound like you would like Montana. I will allow you to move here. Don't bring anyone else from Ohio or California please.

1fd44ba0-3d49-40d4-8f3d-91bbef7dc474.jpg

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ4T9CQA0UM"]Guy On A Buffalo - Episode 1 (Bears, Indians & Such) - YouTube[/nomedia]

Users who are viewing this thread