OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Carry on air bag
airbags.jpg

thetastelingers

eyem speshul
Established Member
Some clients of mine now own that house and cave now. They own a cheese factory and store cheese within the cave.

A good friend of mine owned that house. He is out of jail now, but no-one knew or had a clue he did such a thing.
You know how they got caught?
They illegally tapped into the Electrical line and the Electric company went looking for the large quantities of electricity that someone was using.

Dominator

The Shogun of Harlem
Established Member
A good friend of mine owned that house. He is out of jail now, but no-one knew or had a clue he did such a thing.
You know how they got caught?
They illegally tapped into the Electrical line and the Electric company went looking for the large quantities of electricity that someone was using.

That is how they almost always get caught. Why didn't they just run their own generators to power all the lighting? All you are buying is some diesel fuel once in a while.....not gonna get caught that way!

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
That is how they almost always get caught. Why didn't they just run their own generators to power all the lighting? All you are buying is some diesel fuel once in a while.....not gonna get caught that way!

not true. if they were buying lots of fertilizer, buying diesel might have alerted the FBI or Homeland Security.

Dominator

The Shogun of Harlem
Established Member
not true. if they were buying lots of fertilizer, buying diesel might have alerted the FBI or Homeland Security.
There are plenty of people that live out in the country and have their own generators. Buying diesel fuel is absolutely nothing out of the ordinary that will raise a red flag with the local gas station or Feds.

my best friends call me CASH

exactly;-)

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
There are plenty of people that live out in the country and have their own generators. Buying diesel fuel is absolutely nothing out of the ordinary that will raise a red flag with the local gas station or Feds.

exactly;-)

thats why i said might. the FBI has come by on a "routine visit" to my dads farm and asked about fertilizer and stuff of that sort and he doesnt even buy alot of it.

Users who are viewing this thread