02true blue L

Established Member
DSC02420.jpg

DSC02179.jpg

Last edited:

FiveSpeed

Established Member
baby2000 said:
Tri-Cities here and my name is Berni and i am 29 years of age. I have a 03 10th with 520 horse to the wheels and 93 Gen 1 lightning with 150 shot of nitrous.

You should give me a ride in that Cobra sometime. I live in Richland! :D :D :pepper:

FiveSpeed

Established Member
mac16 said:
pics? dono if ive seen ur car around. although there was an 03/04 black cobra that wanted to go yesterday in richland but never got an opening.

My name is marlon, im 17 and live in tri cities. cant miss my car blue/white fox
104177630.jpg

Clean Fox, Marlon. See you running around all the time. I go to the same school as you do, by the way. Your father did some work for us at Tim Bush Motor Company, i'm the kid that was working there every-now and then that you saw.

Dusten

Established Member
Topherbleh said:
Walla Walla, pretty far away from anything interesting :/

Hopefully gonna try to make it out to some of the washington events

Where at in WW Dude? I have been here since February. I have a 2004 Silver L, and just bought it. Before that i had a 1994 Kenne Bell Cobra with a built 306.

whippledsonic

Established Member
Joe5.0 said:
I figured this would be a good thread, every day i see a new Northwest Member, but dont know who they are or what they drive etc. dont be shy, post some nice pics, and tell us about your selfs and where you are located. the regulars can do this to. :coolman:

mike here,good friends with whippleblown03, i think we met last year at the drags when i just got my 03 sonic blue vert, maybe the time before,. anyways i live and work in elma wa,and have been modding my terminator since i bought it. finally the tune is right, and i will be at the drags soon. :thumbsup: looking foward to meeting all of you guys, take care. :beer: btw paul needs therapy :poke:

Dusten

Established Member
whippledsonic said:
mike here,good friends with whippleblown03, i think we met last year at the drags when i just got my 03 sonic blue vert, maybe the time before,. anyways i live and work in elma wa,and have been modding my terminator since i bought it. finally the tune is right, and i will be at the drags soon. :thumbsup: looking foward to meeting all of you guys, take care. :beer: btw paul needs therapy :poke:

how long have you lived in elma? My gf grew up in matlock.

whippledsonic

Established Member
Cobra_Dusten said:
how long have you lived in elma? My gf grew up in matlock.

too long, i graduated in 89, im 35, i know alot of people around here, i might know her, might not ,im getting old,take care :thumbsup:

Dusten

Established Member
whippledsonic said:
too long, i graduated in 89, im 35, i know alot of people around here, i might know her, might not ,im getting old,take care :thumbsup:

She's like 16 years younger than you... ;)
I know a couple of people over in that area though, a few i wheel with, and her family.

whippledsonic

Established Member
Cobra_Dusten said:
She's like 16 years younger than you... ;)
I know a couple of people over in that area though, a few i wheel with, and her family.

like i said ,im old :lol: take care. :beer:

Joe5.0

Established Member
whippledsonic said:

Yea i remember meeting you, your car was a virgin lol.

Lethal SVT97

BLUEVNM
Established Member
whippledsonic said:

35 but feelin' like 25! :rockon: Hey, i'm only few years younger than you and I don't feel old? :) :pepper:

Pete's 03

Where's my eating helmet?
Established Member
svtcobras said:
Tony here. I live on Finn Hill.

I grew up on Finn Hill. I went to Carl Sanburg, then Finn Hill JH, and graduated from Juanita in '94. My parents still live on arrowhead point so I'm up there frequently. I love that area. My Sig pic was taken at the Big Finn Hill baseball field.

somedayGT

Established Member
spotted a black 03 cobra today in mill creek loud and sounds nice anybody know who it is ???????? looks stock for the most part

whippledsonic

Established Member
Joe5.0 said:
Yea i remember meeting you, your car was a virgin lol.

yes it was, it has been molested many times with many accesories since, waiting for my rollbar to be coated,then i will install it, then let the racing commence :pepper: :pepper: btw killer looking 5.0, will you be at the dyno day paul is trying to set up? couldnt remember if you posted a responce to his thread. take care :beer:

whippledsonic

Established Member
Lethal SVT97 said:
35 but feelin' like 25! :rockon: Hey, i'm only few years younger than you and I don't feel old? :) :pepper:

heah,the terminator makes me feel very young, but the 12hr nite shift that i just came off of makes me feel old, not really ,just add whiskey at 0633 am and you will sleep very good :lol1: take care homer , btw me and paul will be doing level 5 half shafts on my term... starting this coming sunday,hopefully, i will be at work til 530 pm then i will be there at pauls shop, he might have them done before i get there, maybe not, if you come up maybe we can figure out what to do about your missing exhaust claps, let me know. :thumbsup:

baby2000

Established Member
Hey COBRA DUSTEN we are having out monthly SVTOA meeting at Russ Dean Ford again this Tuesday at 7pm. You should come by and show off your new truck? Hope to see you there.

Also for anybody else that is close by we meet the first tuesday of everymonth for the SVTOA meeting and it is at Russ Dean Ford here in pasco at 7 pm.

Dusten

Established Member
baby2000 said:
Hey COBRA DUSTEN we are having out monthly SVTOA meeting at Russ Dean Ford again this Tuesday at 7pm. You should come by and show off your new truck? Hope to see you there.

Also for anybody else that is close by we meet the first tuesday of everymonth for the SVTOA meeting and it is at Russ Dean Ford here in pasco at 7 pm.

I will try, i have had class on tuesdays lately, so it is hard

Users who are viewing this thread