Numbers are in...910hp/1110ft lbs

04torchred

Established Member
Thank you all for the compliments, I really wish I didnt have the belt slip issue I probably could have been the highest dynoing 3.4 car out there at least from what Ive seen anyway. Ill figure something out though.

Thanks man, yea I've seen a few people break the snouts off the crank so I didnt get too crazy with tightening the belt. Id rather lose power than a motor.

I didnt really know how much boost it was going to make because it was a completely new setup on a new motor that wasnt tuned so I couldnt put it into boost before going to the dyno to see what pulleys I would need.

For the pump gas tune it had a 2lb lower and a 3.5 upper and we left the belt a little loose and it worked out pretty good to be around 20.5 psi. Then I put a 4lb lower ring on it and tightened up the belt a bit and it would spike at 25 psi but as you can see it wouldnt hold it. I also had a 3.2 upper I wanted to try but it would have just made the belt issue worse so we didnt bother.

Maybe try a 6lb lower and 3.8 or 4.0" upper to get a bit more belt contact. The 6lb at 9.1" diameter and a 3.8" upper will be a bit slower (couple hundred blower rpm at 6500rpm) but should have a bit extra contact.

vladSVT

KB FTW
Established Member
holy shit!!! What a monster, wow... I can't even imagine how crazy that power must feel, wow I thought my 700rwhp felt "good" this would be insane! My inspiration for my upcoming build haha!

04cobra13

Established Member
That much supercharged power must feel insane!!! Compared to a turbo set up,as the instant hp/tq probably can break a neck or two!!!

blksvtCOBRA714

Established Member
That's impressure man. Glad to see those kind of numbers with a big supercharger. I can't imagine the torque with that set up I can't imagine you being able to get much traction in the low gears even with an aggressive tire setup

Mystic-SVT

snuggle fest, mmmmm!
Established Member
Very impressive! And that amount of torque is just awesomely retarded!

Throw some 3.27 or even 3.08 gears and bring it down to TX2K12 and see how many cars you can drag down the hwy.

Blackedout

Established Member
WOW.... WOW That is DAMN IMPRESSIVE.. :thumbsup:
Any guess as to what it'll run at the track ???

03Cobrra

Stroked,Screwed & Sprayed
Established Member
Very impressive! And that amount of torque is just awesomely retarded!

Throw some 3.27 or even 3.08 gears and bring it down to TX2K12 and see how many cars you can drag down the hwy.

Funny you should say that I was actually planning on coming down with my buddy and his 1000hp turbo c6...his name is turbows6 on here. We were looking for a way to get the cars down there.

WOW.... WOW That is DAMN IMPRESSIVE.. :thumbsup:
Any guess as to what it'll run at the track ???

Well I went 10.17@142mph with the stock motor/2.3 whipple & 100 shot so I'm assuming a mid 9 second pass wont be a problem if the tranny and rear stay in one piece.

TurboWs6

1,000whp CLUB
Established Member
Hell yeah! Congrats on building your own car and making insaneeee power! Pretty damn awesome to have a 2,000whp garage just between our two cars lololol only thing left is to get both of these things to Texas lol

P.S
I can't wait to see the numbers you put down on a dynojet! Straight nasty!!!

Users who are viewing this thread