NPB on 100 shot

04compgt

Established Member
that 60' is absolutely ludicrous for a car that heavy making the kind of power you're making.

Its just an effective combo. I go by the keep it simple rule. Simple combo usually great results. Big thanks to circle d for one bad ass converter though.

Dave_6

Established Member
Congrats! That's a killer 60 ft! Seems to be quite a few new bests this weekend for many folks on here!

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Sai, do you mind saying what lca relo hole you use? I'm starting to do my research now for that aspect of my suspension and wanted to get some opinions.

04compgt

Established Member
Sai, do you mind saying what lca relo hole you use? I'm starting to do my research now for that aspect of my suspension and wanted to get some opinions.

What works for me may not work for you Justin since your car is much lower than mine and Jim's car, my car in particular seemed to work great in the middle hole instead of the bottom hole on the bottle, however N/A my car responded much better to the bottom hole. But like I said, check to see where the angle on your lower control arm is possibly start at the middle hole and see the angle, you want the back of the control arm to have a slight downward angle.

JUIC3D

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Ya, true. sportlines are ridiculously low and not exactly optimal for drag racing. Reviewing the 'tire cam' video, it really sounds like the shocks are bottoming out on the launch and that's not good. I may have to give up some 'hella flush' for a more drag-race oriented setup if I want to go faster.

Good info though Sai, thanks for sharing

04compgt

Established Member
Ya, true. sportlines are ridiculously low and not exactly optimal for drag racing. Reviewing the 'tire cam' video, it really sounds like the shocks are bottoming out on the launch and that's not good. I may have to give up some 'hella flush' for a more drag-race oriented setup if I want to go faster.

Good info though Sai, thanks for sharing

If you are afraid of LCA Brackets or are worried like others about them throwing off alignment etc (BTW this is a very easy fix), change of ride height is probably going to be your best bet. However if you love the look get the LCA relo brackets, correcting your LCA angle will aid for your shocks not bottoming out since it will help "squat". Especially since you have the viking shocks and slicks. The stiffer shocks should be able to hold the car from squatting and the slicks should absorb some of the initial shock of a stick car.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread