Now THIS is the justice I like to see.....

SVTFastBack

Established Member
the dude will get his once other inmates find out what he's in for.

He will found out real fast, raper becomes the raped. I knew a skin-head that told me stories about what they do to people like him in jail sense him self has been in and out of jail sense he was 14. Shank to the crotch anyone?

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Should have just killed him. He will be a guaranteed repeat offender, pedophiles always are. If I ever walked in on something like that involving my son, I'm not sure I would not have finished the job to be honest.

JasonSnake

Established Member
so flippin' sad. He probably didn't kill him because he was the family babysitter for so long.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Saw this in the other thread. Guy got what he deserved. Hopefully now he'll be off to prison for some additional punishment!

The father is not being charged with anything. Which is how it should be.

Kline12

Bagged and Terminated.
Established Member
Saw this on my yahoo last night. That dudes face was the first thing that popped up when I logged in so I HAD to click on it and find out who beat the s*** out of him. I'm not sure I would have stopped. He probably would have been dead when the cops arrived. I'm glad the dad wasn't charged with anything. Exactly how it should be.

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Guy definitely deserved it no doubt. But I can't get over his face! LMAO! Makes me laugh. Looks like a cartoon or one of those claymation things.

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
I wouldn't have had the same restraint as that dad. I don't think I'd be able to stop if that happened to my son.

TERMN8U

Established Member
This whole story is sad. I would have had the same reaction.
He abuses though because he was abused. That's the really sad part. It is like an infection. It continues. I'm sure he was an innocent child that became a victim him self at some point.
Makes me very thankful that never happened to me.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
He abuses because he was abused? It's like an infection? :dw: Whatever happened to right and wrong. Whatever happening to being accountable for your OWN actions rather than blaming others or your past for your failures and crimes. This piece of trash made a decision to abuse that young boy. Thankfully the father meted out some needed justice. Also thankful the dad faces no charges. Hopefully this guy will spend some serious time in prison.

TERMN8U

Established Member
He abuses because he was abused? It's like an infection? :dw: Whatever happened to right and wrong. Whatever happening to being accountable for your OWN actions rather than blaming others or your past for your failures and crimes. This piece of trash made a decision to abuse that young boy. Thankfully the father meted out some needed justice. Also thankful the dad faces no charges. Hopefully this guy will spend some serious time in prison.

Chill Bob. I clearly stated I'm not excusing the behavior. I was explaining the reason I find this so tragic. No fear of a beating will deter a person that has been damaged like that from carrying on the abuse. It's a double shame. That was my point.
It's like a dog that has been beaten since it was a puppy, then It bites some one and gets the shit kicked out of it.
How do you view that?
Is it a horrible dog or one that was turned that way?
That's why it's called a cycle of abuse.

Users who are viewing this thread