Now THIS is a truck

dudemang2

Established Member
The SEMA Show is smaller this year than in years past, but the trucks keep on growing. Check out Dunkel Industries’ Luxury 4x4 – the largest pickup truck we’ve ever seen at SEMA. It’s 8.5 feet wide, 32 feet long and almost 12 feet tall!

The Dunkel 4x4 is an RV and pickup fused together. It’s built on a Ford F-650/F-750 chassis with a bed that’s big enough to fit a full-size car with room on the top for dirtbikes. There’s no need to tow a trailer!

firebird1999us

Established Member
facepalm.gif

SNCBOOM

Established Member
This would be my vehicle of choice when some dumbass pulls out in front of you. You know the type. The person that sits at the stop sign and clearly sees that you're doing the speed limit and then when you get close, BAM! they pull out in their Chevy Celebrity that has red tape on the right tail light. Oh...yeah, they have a ****ing handicap plate too....great. This two-laner is a twister and has no passing zones.

I would feel no remorse to murder these people.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I guess it would have appeal to a limited number of customers. Novel idea. Don't know if they could sell enough of them to make production worthwhile.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Ok, so why is this idea any worse than a 'Fun mover' bike-hauler type motorhome? They're about the same size/length...so if you're going to bash this for it's purpose...go ahead and include the motorhomes while you're at it.

Obviously this isn't something to drive every day, but as a limited purpose rv it's not a bad idea in total.

Users who are viewing this thread