Now soliciting fist pumpers for the new season of Jersey Shore.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
man i cant wait to go to Djais tonight and get my fist pump on

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
NotThisShitAgain.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I just don't get the appeal of this show. I've never seen it. I know what it's about. I will never see it. :shrug:

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
I've lived outside of NJ for a time, and moved back happily. Why? Because even with all of the annoying guidos running around, it still manages to be fun as hell in my area (I'm about 6 miles outside of NYC).

BTW, for those that have not seen the show, it's like watching a train wreck. Once you look at it, you just can't look away until all the carnage has happened.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
I just don't get the appeal of this show. I've never seen it. I know what it's about. I will never see it. :shrug:

It's targeted to the mindless MTV crowd, late teen early twenties. I'll never watch it either, what ever.:sleeping:

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
I've lived outside of NJ for a time, and moved back happily. Why? Because even with all of the annoying guidos running around, it still manages to be fun as hell in my area (I'm about 6 miles outside of NYC).

BTW, for those that have not seen the show, it's like watching a train wreck. Once you look at it, you just can't look away until all the carnage has happened.

I can.

Jersey Shore is almost as bad as watching Real Housewives. God that show makes me want to club baby seals.

Users who are viewing this thread