Now I Really Love my TRUCK!!!

Rdnckhoops

:rockon: Just picked up my truck form the ford dealership. I had 4#er, Tr6's and 160* t-stat put on and this thing is awesome. I can't beleive the difference that these mods made. Its like a new truck!!!! After datalogging with my bro HISSMAN I pulled back into the dealership to drop him off at his truck on my way out, one of the main guys there that we do all our business through told me to get on it. Well I did. Can you say WHOA NELLY all the way thrrough third gear. I should have done this a long time ago. Just thought I would share, because if I did'nt tell someone I would blow. The MOD bug is in full effect. :rockon:

Rdnckhoops

Oh yea I forgot to mention that. I got a Xcal 2 form LFP with a summer and winter tune. Im going to the dyno to check my A/F ratios next week.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
94 Superbolt said:
:rockon: Just picked up my truck form the ford dealership. I had 4#er, Tr6's and 160* t-stat put on and this thing is awesome. I can't beleive the difference that these mods made. Its like a new truck!!!! After datalogging with my bro HISSMAN I pulled back into the dealership to drop him off at his truck on my way out, one of the main guys there that we do all our business through told me to get on it. Well I did. Can you say WHOA NELLY all the way thrrough third gear. I should have done this a long time ago. Just thought I would share, because if I did'nt tell someone I would blow. The MOD bug is in full effect. :rockon:

Congrats Jeremy. :rockon: Now you're hooked. :burnout:

BRIT-LIGHTNING

Established Member
congrats Mate
just waiting on my packages from LFP and I'll be joining you soon

its like the stepford truck tuners now you're

ONE OF US , ONE OF US ,ONE OF US :lol1:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
94 Superbolt said:
Oh yea I forgot to mention that. I got a Xcal 2 form LFP with a summer and winter tune. Im going to the dyno to check my A/F ratios next week.

Let me know when and where you're going to dyno. I need too aswell, maybe we can spilt the cost.

Rdnckhoops

SID297 said:
Let me know when and where you're going to dyno. I need too aswell, maybe we can spilt the cost.

Okay, Ill figure out my schedule for work next week and we will get togerther and break that damn dyno. :rolling: I will Know by Monday. God I love this TRUCK!!! Ill also call upgrades and see when a good time to come will be.

DA BOLT

Established Member
94 Superbolt said:
:rockon: Just picked up my truck form the ford dealership. I had 4#er, Tr6's and 160* t-stat put on and this thing is awesome.

So, let me get this straight. You had these mods installed at a Ford dealership?:??:

b4thunder04

ugetu12
Established Member
You have been bitten and there is no cure, get all your money out of the bank and spend it . You will feel better and your wife will be pissed but oh well, you can't take it with you :banana:

Last edited:

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
You wanna see where it goes from there, just click on my Stang's page :D
I am fighting the urges to mod the truck with every fiber of my being but I am loosing grip more and more everyday. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread