• LIGHT GREY SILVER

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • KEEP MY CHROMIES

Votes: 8 18.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

03dsgsnake

Established Member
Allright, the only rim i havent had was ccw classics, and after seeing them i LOVE them now..,Which color on DSG...I know i have seen a couple dsg with different colors and would love to see all side by side to compare.. or should i just keep my Chromies and be happy:shrug:

Last edited:

OU812

Established Member
I say keep your wheels, CCW's are becoming the new FR500's....just way more expensive. I used to love them but everybody has them nowadays, I'm trying to find something different for my car. I wish 360 motorsports would make the concave wheel in the right offset for our cars, I'd be all over that.

djervin

Established Member
There is a set for sale in the Cobra tire/wheel sub forum. They look pretty nice, polished lip flat black centers, I thought about buying them, just didn't think they would look right on Redfire. So I went with a set of full polished 505a's and they are very, very nice. I think the member is in NJ too, just a thought. Go with some CCW's by the way.

ruthless

Turbo Terminator and TVS Terminator Vert
Established Member
I say keep your wheels, CCW's are becoming the new FR500's....just way more expensive. I used to love them but everybody has them nowadays, I'm trying to find something different for my car. I wish 360 motorsports would make the concave wheel in the right offset for our cars, I'd be all over that.

I have only seen one other car at a show with CCWs. :dw:

gabe1530

Banned
brushed or light grey would look great. i do feel like a lot of people are getting CCW's as well. but thats here on SVTP. i havent seen any in person so i say go for it.

Teej281

Established Member
Chrome or polished Classics are always going to be classic. But there will be a concave mesh style wheel for our cars on the market sometime soon from TF. Part of their new one piece wheel series they are coming out with soon.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
I didn't vote because its a tough decision:shrug:...good luck. lol

however DSG and CCW classics are one of my favorite combos.

20psirabbit

Established Member
I like the classics, but after seeing a few sets in person, the fit and finish leaves something to be desired for me if I'm paying that kind of money for wheels. I think if I were in your shoes I'd look at the true forged rs10 or something like that. Either way have fun, I love your car on 18 inch reps, it's only going to get better on some more wheels :beer:

OU812

Established Member
I have only seen one other car at a show with CCWs. :dw:

When I was at home in Atlanta on leave last month, I saw 3 cobras in less than a week with CCW classics. All of them were within 30 minutes of my parent's house.

Chrome or polished Classics are always going to be classic. But there will be a concave mesh style wheel for our cars on the market sometime soon from TF. Part of their new one piece wheel series they are coming out with soon.

I heard that TF was supposed to be coming out with some, that's why I haven't bought wheels yet. I'm waiting to see what they'll look like.

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
i didnt vote b/c i dont know what kind of rims you have now (other than they are "chromies") , but i will say IMHO there isnt a better looking wheel for these cars, than the stocker!! i think they look MUCH better than CCWs, FR500s, etc.

so if you have the stockers, i would rock those!

edit: changing out the rims is not something i have even considered on my car! lol

Last edited:

03dsgsnake

Established Member
Thanks, toall compliments and ideas...Where i live there are very very few cobras.. I have never seen so many camaros, challengers and believe it or not Nissans.. I have never seen any ccws around either so it would be a good thing, damn the people here say nice mustang....:bored: I love the simplicity of my chromies and how easy they clean upo and just look sick period.. Thats why i keep trying other wheels and come right back.. I just like that they are an 11" wide wheel and i definitely want a colored center for ease of cleaning. Maybe ill put a picture up and someone can photoshop?:shrug:
toyo007.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Users who are viewing this thread