Noticed GT 350 being sold after short ownership

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
I owned a 11 GT500, was a 10.7 133 true street car, and was a blast at the track. But there were a few issues. When I drove around on street tires, I had to be super careful because she could get loose easily. Alos don't say DR's this is Sunny south Florida where it can literally be sunny on one side of the street and pouring rain on the other side. Sure I had 700+ RWHP, but I could not really use it...and yeah I stop street racing a while ago...even then, "rollin aint racing.." hell a train monkey can roll race....its nothing more than "Oooo I spent more money than you racing"

So I sold my GT500 and jumped in the GT350. Tech is head n shoulders above my 11. RIde, brakes, all of it. Its still stock ! I caqn actually enjoy the car, and yes I will get to the other side of PBIR this year. If I really want speed and to bragg about HP again, well there is a plethora of FI options. TT's tend to take to the GT350 nicely.

One more thing...the ZL1 LE is a FI performer for sure...what many seem to forget it has 650/650 going for it...so....that much HP it can use on the track and your surprise it can be faster than a 350 ? Again if you want FI, just purchase a FI for the 350, tune it for track use (power wise) and there you have it.

For me, I do not regret selling off my GT500. I had my fun. Now I am enjoying driving a car that is truly a driver car. Hell if I get the straight line itch my 65 is ready to go. Drag ladders, 9 inch rear built c4. All with a built 351w design for a 200 shot. All the straight line I need.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
The zl11le can only last 5 laps before breaks require rest. 10 min superstar then it's passed by every car still running.
Give me a well built balanced n/a car any day for track use.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread