Not so new member

FreddyFingers

Merica
Established Member
Hows it going? Id like to pop in and reintroduce myself. I was a premo member quite a few years ago for a couple years when I first got my 04 Cobra. I didn't post too much back then as I was just sponging as much info as I could, learning and building my car, lol. Figured I'd re-introduce myself.
I still have my 04 Cobra and love it. I haven't modded it in a couple years but last time I did it dyno'd 550 rwhp and 500 ft lbs. I'm getting ready to get back into the modding game soon.
Well, thnx for letting me introduce myself again!
I'll eventually get my pics, stats and mod list up again soon.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome back. Why didn't you just re-use the account you opened originally? Was it closed?

Nice mods. Those numbers 550/500 are very big for those mods.

FreddyFingers

Merica
Established Member
Thnx CobraBob, I forgot both the username and password, so I just started a new one. I'm sure if I could ever remember what they were the account is prolly still good, lol. I wanna say my username was prolly the same as what shows below my new handle but I tried every which way to get the username/password combo correct and just cant.
I've had a few dynos done in past. If you look at my sig video that dyno showed 508 and 480 I think it was. I had my exhaust changed out after that vid was done and it yielded the 550 and 500. I was surprised myself as I figured a full exhaust(longtubes all the way back) would only yield around 10-20 HP but those were the numbers that came back on the graph. My last dyno sheet is in my car, I'll grab it when it gets light out and snap a pic for on here.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, Fred, with all of the usernames and passwords we all have nowadays, it would be very easy to forget one after a time of absence.

Were the two runs made on the same dyno? If not, that could explain some of the BIG gain. Regardless, you've got a nice setup making nice power/torque. How do you like the sound of the new exhaust setup? Long tube headers on a Terminator always sound awesome. :)

FreddyFingers

Merica
Established Member
Yes, Ive done all my runs at the same place starting from my very first base run. I pulled my dyno out of the car though and realized I was 10 RWHP off. I actually have 540 RWHP not 550, lol. I'll be sure to correct my sig. That's funny though cuz I been running around town where I've lived the past couple years saying 550. Guess the numbers just kinda escaped my mind over the years, lol. Oh man, I absolutely love the sound. Exhaust was the last thing I did a couple years back and I'll never change it.
20151129_154047.jpg

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Take the bold off your sig, unreadable blob of red. Use a smaller font, it is hella big.

Welcome back.

FreddyFingers

Merica
Established Member
check out that air/fuel though. pretty solid tune!!!! My new sig should reflect correctly. Glad I had the motivation to pull it outta the car finally. I never really put anything in my console panel but it gave me the chance to also clean it out while looking for the dyno sheet, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread