Not receiving email notification

32VALVR

Mach On!
Established Member
Still not receiving notification of thread subscription or pm. I haven't changed anything on my userCP. Can a mod. look into this, doing some serious transactions.

jumperjack

Established Member
Same problem

Not receiving email notifications on my private messages.
Would appreciate someone looking into it.

32VALVR

Mach On!
Established Member
S.O.S I give a mod or admin full authority to go in my settings and see and or adjust whatever. This is really becoming tiresome.
Thanks in advance.
Dave

ToxicByte

Established Member
Did they turn the email notification feature off??? I guess I'll never know, unless I come back and manually look for this post.

jumperjack1

Now it is becoming a real pain. My computer that I normally use crashed and I for the life of me cannot remember my password so I click on the forgot password link put in my email take the quiz but I am still not receiving my emails. This is when I am in the process of selling a car to another member on here and now I can't access my PM's. My username which I normally use is
jumperjack but I have had to register again to try and get this resolved. Could really use some help here.

Last edited:

jumperjack

Established Member
Mods Please delete jumperjack1 as a member/screen name. I was able to get my computer back online and I am back with my old screen name jumperjack. The email problem really needs to be looked into though. I first posted about it over a month ago and have not heard anything nor has the problem been resolved as of yet.

Users who are viewing this thread