Not new to the site, but formally introducing the car and Myself.

SVT-FI$H2088

Fi$hmeister
Established Member
What's going guys? I've been on here for awhile and have owned my Cobra since July 2011 but have been so lazy to post up pics. Anyway, I'm from Miami and I have been a Mustang fan for a very long time now. Ever since my sisters boyfriend bought his 93 Cobra brand new out of the dealer. As for the car, I own a 2003 10th Anniversary Torch Red Cobra #652 with 57,xxx on the clock. Current upgrades added on by me: JLT carbon fiber intake, billetflow (black) 2.76 upper with all the idlers, SCT tuner with BAMA tune from American Muscle, MGW shifter with the silver race handle, and 8k HID's up top. The car did come with a UPR off road x-pipe, custom 3inch borla (touring mufflers) exhaust setup that is pretty banged up, and H&R super sports with I believe no iso's at all because it sits really low. I do have many more plans ahead for this car which include getting some Forgestar F14's in gunmetal very soon to accommodate the 10th anniversary theme. I'll be posting up more frequently now and hope you guys like the pics. Thanks!
imagejkat.jpg

imagesuf.jpg

imageadht.jpg

imageymp.jpg

imagefbsf.jpg

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Nice ride I like the stance and you can't go wrong with 10 Anniv!!:rockon:
When the page was loading I was worried for a second cause you said Miami, I really didn't wanna see 20" rims, window louvers, and colored wiper blades:lol1:

SVT-FI$H2088

Fi$hmeister
Established Member
Nice ride I like the stance and you can't go wrong with 10 Anniv!!:rockon:
When the page was loading I was worried for a second cause you said Miami, I really didn't wanna see 20" rims, window louvers, and colored wiper blades:lol1:

Lmfao!!! Yea there's a lot of ricers roaming around tearing these cars up. Trust me, I'm a hard nosed mustang fan and believe that I have a simple and clean taste for cars lol There's so many phony V6 and GT clones, that I get asked at least once a week if my cobra is real... Bad rep these guys give this car.

SVT-FI$H2088

Fi$hmeister
Established Member
Love the car..

Be careful down there ,there's a lot of theft of these cars which is why you see all the clones..

Thanks man! But yea there's been tons of theft of these cars since their debut... My buddies dad that lives down my block had one of the infamous super rare 1of72 comp orange verts stolen back in 2005... Ever since I got mine, tuck that bitch behind my gate and block it off with two cars. Haven't had any bad situations yet thank god.

Users who are viewing this thread