Not happy with my color thinking of selling

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
How can I make it look mean and sinister?
Have you thought about doing a wrap and switching out the wheels with some CCW's or True Forged Wheels?
Sharp looking car, I like it. Good luck!

nxhappy

Established Member
since you hate it so much, you should sell it to me....for $1200.

just kidding. just repaint it, lol.

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Looks damn clean. CCW sp500's or sp16a's & some springs & it'd be slicker er lookin.
Still nice as is..

Last edited:

Acunamatata

Established Member
Lower it, out some wheels on it and a 2" hood and call it a day..
Google that color vert and you will see differt wheel set ups.

txrunner

Established Member
I have a silver vert. I agree in stock form I thought it looked more "classy" than mean but after lowering it, staggered wheel set up & exhaust (& then a lot more after that), that changed. I love mine. Remember it is a vert too, so it will never look as sinister or mean as a hard top. Do a search for pics with your color. Everything has been done to these cars before. See if one gets your heartbeat racing before you sell yours (sounds like you found a nice clean one). Good luck

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
How can I make it look mean and sinister?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Well, I would start by lowering it to get rid of the 4X4 look. Go with lowering springs or cut the stockers. Next, change the wheels. Maybe something like the one below. Just these two change will bring more of the sinister look to your DSG Cobra. I would not sell your Cobra just because you think you want a new color. It's got really low miles and you likely know the car well. Oh, and consider getting a paint correction/detail. Trust me, that will make the DSG paint pop, especially the metal flake in the paint.

This is/was SSSnake03's car.

9uvplv.jpg

4uvwpf.jpg

awakened

Established Member
I agree with the others, wrap it in any color you want and then you will still have a desirable semi-rare color for future resale. With those miles on it, if it runs good I wouldn't get rid of it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

T3RMINATOR

Established Member
If you are looking for a Comp vert they are pretty rare. 72 I believe. But if you do sell this one I know a guy with a MINT Comp Orange coupe.

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
I'm typically a chrome wheel guy so I'm biased but throw a set of these on there (LMR.com) or XXR wheels (CCW knockoffs) unless you can afford the actually CCWs. Yes lower it and I think you'll change your mind. I really like DSG personally

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
do some google searching. There are ways to really make that DSG paint come alive. It's a very unique color

And good luck with OW or Comp O. Both are super rare to find in Vert form and even if you do you are going to pay for it.

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
[QUOTE Black accents, lower/stance, dark tint. Very aggressive look.[/QUOTE]

that does look good. I think a silver lip on that would look great too. Nice car

tt335ci03cobra

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
But, sell it and buy what you'd like. I have bright silver and plan to paint my car a deep gray. When I find a reputable paint booth and have the time/energy to pull it all apart, it's getting a complete job done.

01yellercobra

Established Member
But, sell it and buy what you'd like.

That's my opinion. When I was looking for a Cobra I told my wife I'd also go for a black or DSG if I couldn't find a Mystichrome. She told me no. It was Mystichrome or nothing. I'm glad I didn't settle for another color. I wouldn't be as happy with another color as I am with this one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

DropSVT

Established Member
Look up 1siksvt his cobra his clean and might give you ideas of how these cars can pop

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread