Not a performance, but a build question

jwlast

Established Member
My recently purchased low mileage (11.5K) 03 ZY Cobra came with the early center a/c vents and not one, but two unused, still in the original packages trunk nets. Weren't these early build items? Any idea when Ford changed these options up? :shrug:

jwlast

Established Member
EarlyTerminator Trunk Nets

Anybody know when Ford stopped including trunk nets in early build Terminators? I recently bought the 210th Terminator built and it had 3 trunk nets in the trunk. It also has the older style ac vents.

Goofy question, but just curious.

JT

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Anybody know when Ford stopped including trunk nets in early build Terminators? I recently bought the 210th Terminator built and it had 3 trunk nets in the trunk. It also has the older style ac vents.

Goofy question, but just curious.

JT

Merged: I thought this question sounded familiar.

The 03s are the only ones that had those items/features.

When they stopped I do not know, I know my 04 doesn't have them.

However I do not believe all 03s have them either.:shrug:

postalbunny

Established Member
My '03 has the trunk net... not sure how the vents are different though; going to go check google images real quick.

Maverick-4

Established Member
Different vents? dont recall a different version of them, the center console changed a little in 2003 but the vents stayed the same that I'm aware of..

RichM1983

Established Member
I had an 01 Bullitt and I though it was exactly the same as the terminator on the interior? Excluding the seats, wheel, guages, and the headliner net....

Users who are viewing this thread