NOS original 1993 Cobra upper intake

onefst87

Established Member
Hey man, just an FYI you can't see the pics if you are not on the Corral. Might do better if you post them here and not the link.

BLK93GT

Established Member
That is not NOS, which means New Old Stock. It is used, and appears to need a new intake plate due to fading. I paid $400 shipped for mine and it was off a 5,000 mile car, upper and lower. GL with the sale.

03cobraracer

Established Member
That is not NOS, which means New Old Stock. It is used, and appears to need a new intake plate due to fading. I paid $400 shipped for mine and it was off a 5,000 mile car, upper and lower. GL with the sale.

absolutely right.. that is not NOS not even close. and that price is crazy to man nobody is gonna pay that.

cobraman1024

Waiting to be Blown....
Established Member
Ok. so it's not NOS.

$400 plus shipping.

$300 shipped is more along the lines of what anyone would be willing to pay.

Seems like either this intake was free on the car you bought it with and you want to make some monster cash or..........you paid too much for the intake to begin with and now you want to make a profit on top of trying to unload it.

331billet

Established Member
$300 shipped is more along the lines of what anyone would be willing to pay.

Seems like either this intake was free on the car you bought it with and you want to make some monster cash or..........you paid too much for the intake to begin with and now you want to make a profit on top of trying to unload it.

The intake was part of a 1993 Black Mustang Cobra purchase that had a R331 stroker with a YSI and 26lbs putting down 903rwhp. It was the original intake off the car.

C'mon dude, $400 is monster cash really????

Not for sale any longer. Don't need to sell it.

Last edited:

Mystic1199

Established Member
holy cow 575 ?? I just sold my NOS still in the box never used on ebay for 500..still in the SVO box and all hardware

good luck with the sale hopefully you get it so when i list my gt40 tubalar intake still in the box i can get even more money lol

Users who are viewing this thread