NOS Hemi vs Lightning

Bruce954

We'll Do It Live!!
Established Member
SVTman....that truck can match your "best e.t" of 13.5 (which is a joke to begin with) so why are you laughing??:??:

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
Cause with NOS i would run 12.5. A hemi is a good match...but no where near a Lightning in perfermance. Dodge cost way too much. And if you got your truck for $21k....then my hats off to ya. Cause they are more expensive than that in the real world! Good deal for you tho.

BTW, i ran 13.5 bone stock....which woops a HEMI's ass by a sec and a half.

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
Ya know. It dawned on me by watching the vid again. He has a 150 shot on a truck that comes with 345hp? Lets do the math. I get 495. And that's what it takes to keep up with a Lightning? Stick to pulling and funny commercials!!!

If Dodge wants to make something worth bragging about....Supercharge the HEMI and call that an SRT for $15k cheaper.

....and on a final note. I need to go to the track now that i have my exaust and air filter on so i can get correct times. Then i can laugh once again.

ravenknight

Never enough
Established Member
Originally posted by Bruce954
SVTman....that truck can match your "best e.t" of 13.5 (which is a joke to begin with) so why are you laughing??:??:
What are you smoking or are you sniffing your nitrous? I know alot of people that say 13.5 is very good for a truck. and your stock hemi runs 15.0 FLAT, now that is funny:lol: :lol: Alos based on that vid of the dodge vs L he ran a 8.7 in 1/8 = roughly a 13.5 in 1/4 , stick to using the nos on the car

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
Originally posted by BUFFMUSTANG30
What are you smoking or are you sniffing your nitrous? I know alot of people that say 13.5 is very good for a truck. and your stock hemi runs 15.0 FLAT, now that is funny:lol: :lol: Alos based on that vid of the dodge vs L he ran a 8.7 in 1/8 = roughly a 13.5 in 1/4 , stick to using the nos on the car

AMEN!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread