Northwest Indiana about 25min away from Chicago

ORANGECRATE

Established Member
munster's 6th annual car show is may 1st, it's at the park over on calumet avenue next to community hospital. me and a few guy's are planning on doing it, your more than welcome to meet up with us that morning. that way we can park next or near each other. i did it last year and they had a big turnout. the hours are from 9 to 4, it's $20 to enter. they have door prizes and you get a t-shirt when you enter. for more info their website is www.munster.org

GEIST-02

Established Member
I live in Homewood. Miami subs is pretty close to me. was there a couple of times last year. Nice place to hang out and look at cars.

03SvtSonicCobra

I got the Sonic Blues.
Established Member
Originally posted by ORANGECRATE
munster's 6th annual car show is may 1st, it's at the park over on calumet avenue next to community hospital. me and a few guy's are planning on doing it, your more than welcome to meet up with us that morning. that way we can park next or near each other. i did it last year and they had a big turnout. the hours are from 9 to 4, it's $20 to enter. they have door prizes and you get a t-shirt when you enter. for more info their website is www.munster.org
Sounds Good i was wondering when that one was going to happen. I never did that show but i am this year hope to see you there can't wait to see all the cars out finally I just hope the weather stays nice for that weekend. yeah i will meet up with you guys there early what cars should i look for?? Green Focus and Yellow Ranger???? I will have the Cobra there only i think i am not sure about the extreme?? But sounds good.

ORANGECRATE

Established Member
we can meet somewhere that morning, that way if we all pull in together we will be able to park together. i'll probably bring my ranger and my buddy will be driving his green focus. another friend of ours will be entering his yellow svt focus. i know a couple of other guy's that might do the show but they dont know for sure just yet. i'll let you know what time and where we are gonna meet up at. maybe we'll meet somewhere to get breakfast or something?

ORANGECRATE

Established Member
hey 03SvtSonicCobra i think that we are gonna meet up at McDonalds across the street from Target on Rt. 41 at 7:30 saturday morning for the munster show. so far there are 5 of us doing the show, a green focus, yellow focus, my ranger, a 72 mustang and a 70 mustang. hope you can make it there. let me know what you got planned?

03SvtSonicCobra

I got the Sonic Blues.
Established Member
Damn, orangecrate i would meet you guys there sound cool but i got to get up really early saturday and detail my cobra!!!!!Last minute style. I work all week and I have no time to do the outside. I want to put a fresh coat of wax on her right before the show. So i will be up at 6am washing and waxing her before the show. But i will be at community park at 8am looking for a good spot, and finsh off any last-minute detailng. what time are u guys going to be there. We can meet there and see whats up. Let me know

ORANGECRATE

Established Member
were gonna meet at McDSonalds about 7:30, but we'll probably be rollin in close to 8. as soon as we get settled in there i'll look you up.

CobraSusie

Team Shelby Great Lakes State Director (Indiana)
Established Member
Originally posted by 03SvtSonicCobra
Nothwest Indiana Area
I am just curious to find out how many people are from my area of Northwest Indiana or around the area??? I am just trying to find some people to cruise with when the weather gets better. I don't care what car you have or anything just need to get a group going. We got this one steet by my house call Ridge Road thats where everybody goes cruisin at in the summer time. And when the weather is nice you find all types of sports car, from exotics, to euros and muscle going up and down Ridge Road. Plus every weekend a lot of people meet at a local restaurant called Miami Subs you will find every type of car there. I just think it would be pretty cool to get a big group of Mustangs,Cobra or anything up there and go crusin. So just write a reply and tell me if you are intrested.
Thanks Jaime
I am in Merrillville, Indiana
so I am not very far away from you, and if you are interested...

I am the NW Indiana Chapter Director for SVTOA, and looking for some new members!

send me a email or PM and I will give you my info :rolling:
I will be having a SVT Car Show coming up here real soon,
and a couple other events, not to mention, I will be attending events with other chapters I just got back from Indy, went with a friend in his 2000 Cobra R to Indy SVTOA's Dyno Day at Kenny Brown
so we have alot in store this summer...

If you plan on joining (get ahold of me) as our chapter will get the credit for it...:beer:

also you may want to check out www.chicagosvt.com

Susie

Last edited:

ChicagoMike

Modification Addict
Established Member
I'm pretty close. I work in Homewood IL, I might as well be in Indiana. More than half the company here is from NW Indiana. I sometimes take drives out there to fix co-workers computers.

Mike

03SvtSonicCobra

I got the Sonic Blues.
Established Member
Any one want to meet up for a cruise just wondering?? Any time on the weekends is good just name a time and place. Just trying to meet some mustang Enthusiasts.

ExplorerThis

Valve Drop
Established Member
I go up and down ridge all the time and make stops at subs friday and saturday nite....My dad and I always go up there on friday nites....I always see you guys in the focus and rangers and have the red 01 cobra...If you've ever seen me.

03SvtSonicCobra

I got the Sonic Blues.
Established Member
Originally posted by ExplorerThis
I go up and down ridge all the time and make stops at subs friday and saturday nite....My dad and I always go up there on friday nites....I always see you guys in the focus and rangers and have the red 01 cobra...If you've ever seen me.
Next time you go to Miami subs look for a sonic blue Cobra. I will be up there saturday for the show June 5th 3-9 If you show we can talk should be a lot fun. looking foward to meeting you

03SvtSonicCobra

I got the Sonic Blues.
Established Member
Hey ExplorerThis do you remember some random guy cruising with you on Ridge last thursday night, like at midnight in a black Extreme s-10 asking you about your exhaust and car and what wax you used. If so that was me in the truck asking you and your boy all them questions.

03SvtSonicCobra

I got the Sonic Blues.
Established Member
I gots to go with the stingers man.I just got to start saving money up for them. You totally won me over when i heard your 01 Cobra sound awesome. Just glad I finally got a chance to hear them up close and personal. The internet sound files give the stingers no justice. We should cruise togther one night and see whats up.

Tranzlucent

Invade and Terminate!
Established Member
June 5th I'll be at the Regional Streeters Car show at the Lake County Fairgrounds. I'll be there next weekend if anyone is there. Go with the Stingers, I have them with my o/r x and they are amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread