Northwest Indiana about 25min away from Chicago

03SvtSonicCobra

I got the Sonic Blues.
Established Member
Nothwest Indiana Area
I am just curious to find out how many people are from my area of Northwest Indiana or around the area??? I am just trying to find some people to cruise with when the weather gets better. I don't care what car you have or anything just need to get a group going. We got this one steet by my house call Ridge Road thats where everybody goes cruisin at in the summer time. And when the weather is nice you find all types of sports car, from exotics, to euros and muscle going up and down Ridge Road. Plus every weekend a lot of people meet at a local restaurant called Miami Subs you will find every type of car there. I just think it would be pretty cool to get a big group of Mustangs,Cobra or anything up there and go crusin. So just write a reply and tell me if you are intrested.
Thanks Jaime

blk96SVT

Established Member
I'm in Portage. Ridge road is Hwy 6 as well, correct?!?!? I live right off 6 in Portage. That would be cool to get a group of Mustangs together from around this area. PM me whenever.

Tim

CrimsonCobra_01

Established Member
i got some stang buddies from south west chicago that dont mind makin road trips as long as theres crusin then boozin involved,

im in for it

ORANGECRATE

Established Member
hey man, i'm up at miami sub's every friday night and some saturday night's too. me and about 5 other friend's hang out there, and we all have ford's. we had about 7 ford vehicles caravan over to route 66 last year for the NMRA event. i have a yellow 97 ford ranger splash dropped on 18 inch torq thrust II's, so if you see me there stop by and say hi. i also have a lowered 03 competition orange svt focus, and my buddy has a 02 grabber green focus with black 17 rims and lowered. if you see us come on over,were alway's looking for more people to get together and do criuses and shows.

03SvtSonicCobra

I got the Sonic Blues.
Established Member
I think i saw your guys car before at the shows at Miami subs. I not sure if you remeber seeing my cars last year I had the Black extreme with silver racing stripes and and the 92 mustang gt with chrome ponies. I remeber seing the green focus and the yellow ranger. But now I got my 2003 sonic blue cobra so if you see that stop by and we will talk.

ORANGECRATE

Established Member
cool, cant wait till it get's warm enough to go up there. we also go to a tuesday night cruise in at the taco bell on RT 41 down by lake central high school. they have a cruise night and surprisigly get alot of car's on some nught's. see ya this summer

03SvtSonicCobra

I got the Sonic Blues.
Established Member
Alright cool. I didn't know about that tuesday night cruise night sounds cool but i work afternoons so that sucks but if I ever get a tuesday afternoon off i am so there what times does it usually start???? And is it the Taco bell with Pizza hut joined together???

ORANGECRATE

Established Member
i think it start's around 6 or so, i work in south holland illinois and live in gary so i dont usually get there till 7. it's usually a good time, but friday night at the subs is alway's way cooler. and yes it is a taco bell/pizza hut combo.

03SvtSonicCobra

I got the Sonic Blues.
Established Member
Yeah i think i might make another stop at Miami subs tonight and by tonight i mean today friday. I got today off so i got to drive my Cobra today its been sitting all week since sunday, so tonight i think i ill got to miami subs and see whats up.

ORANGECRATE

Established Member
yeah their might a couple of poeple up there, if there's no chance of rain their might be some car's there. i gotta go to hooters on rt30 tonight for a buddy of mine. he's leaving his job and their having a party for him, if i didnt have to go there i would meet you up at the subs.

03SvtSonicCobra

I got the Sonic Blues.
Established Member
Thats cool there will be plenty of othe friday and saturday night to go up there all summer so we will meet one of those days. Hope you have fun.

03CobraRed

Established Member
I go up to Miami Subs all the time, We all used to hang out at ultra on 41 but they built that new AJ Wrights there and the cops got all pissy. Now there is a new spot behind K mart on 41 near 94. I hope to see you up there sometime.

I am usually in my Silver 88 LX that looks like a 93 Cobra or a Torch Red 03 Cobra with chrome 18'' 03 cobras, I am with a group called Squish Racing I am sure you will see a few cars around there with that sticker on the back

1badass96GT

Established Member
I've seen a lot of you guys up at Miami Subs. Its a great spot in the summer. I see squish racing around all the time too. Hopefully this year there won't be as much rain as last year.

03SvtSonicCobra

I got the Sonic Blues.
Established Member
Sounds cool i use to see you guys at Ultra.But which Kmart are you talking about the closed down one right down the street from ultra over the big hill???????????I would love to cruise with you guys this summer if thats cool with your group i have an 03 Sonic Blue Cobra and 92 Black Gt. I remember crusing with a black 87-93 gt with saleen stickers on the side and 18 cobra on there nice ass ride we were on ridge road.He had the squish sticker in the back window. I just want a cool group of people to cruise with and talk cars with and all that stuff... Have not really met no one yet that does this around this area.

ORANGECRATE

Established Member
if it's gonna be decent this friday i imagine me and some of my buddy's will be at the sub's. i know atleast three of us will, i will keep in touch through the week and let you know.

03SvtSonicCobra

I got the Sonic Blues.
Established Member
Friday i work. But saturday will be good for me. So what do you think about Saturday??? Let me know i will go to the Subs either way. Hope to meet you up there.

03SvtSonicCobra

I got the Sonic Blues.
Established Member
Does anyone know of any up coming local shows around area at Miami subs or other places. I think street car chaos is this friday 23rd at Illiana speedway but i am not sure. Plus i have to work anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread