Northeast Ohio Cobra tuners?

ThrottleJunkie

God Bless Silicone
Established Member
I'm in Cleveland, and was wondering if there are any shops that specialize in Mustangs, Terminator Cobras in particular. I'm currently gathering funds to buy one, and just want to make sure I would have someone to tune it, install parts if need be etc. Anything good in Northeast Ohio?

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
look me up, we have a small group around here and can recommend a tuner for you.

Hec

Trainman

Established Member
There is a place in Cincinnatti called cincy speed, kinda far for you but I hear great things about them!

ThrottleJunkie

God Bless Silicone
Established Member
I'm only about 50 minutes north of Akron. I'm in a little city called Richmond Hts. It's right smack in the middle of the east side and west side. 15 minutes to downtown, 15 minutes to the near east side. 35 minutes to the far west side, 35 minutes to the far east side. Very convenient, actually.

SVTmojo

Track Junkie!
Established Member
I live in columbus, and my father lives in Avon Lake. There are tons of good tuners in ohio. Like most people, I stick with what has worked for me. I had issues with my 03, that nobody in ohio could fix. So I looked around, and went to what I thought was the best of the best. I have had all of my cobra tuned by Dan at Pro-Dyno (www.pro-dyno.net) The stats on his site speak for themself. I have started to plan a dyno weekend as soon as the weather breaks (mid march to early april). He is planning on making a trip up north to tune some cars for me. If you check out www.buckeyestangs.com under the columbus forum, there is all sorts of information. If you have any questions, just shoot me a pm.

netzero

Established Member
I'm only about 50 minutes north of Akron. I'm in a little city called Richmond Hts. It's right smack in the middle of the east side and west side. 15 minutes to downtown, 15 minutes to the near east side. 35 minutes to the far west side, 35 minutes to the far east side. Very convenient, actually.

That's funny, i grew up in Richmond Hts.

dover

vettekiller
Established Member
Dynotune Motorsports here in Columbus, Ohio. The specialize in Fords and Brian Turner has tuned all the local 03/04 Cobra's and made amazing safe power. He is very affordable and a hell of a guy. I will never take my car anywhere else. http://www.dynotunemotorsports.com/ He is worth the drive.

Users who are viewing this thread