North Dakota / Western MN

brharris777

Established Member
hey hey, hows it goin Vita, and hello to everyone else, nice to see that Vita and i arent the only ones in the state on the forum. Also can someone inform me how to change my avatar to my own picture?

EDIT: figured it out

Last edited:

99 KB-R

Established Member
im in biz representing the truck side of svt with my lightning. i hit up as many drags in minot and sabin that i can. usually race weekends coincide with drill weekends. :(

brharris777

Established Member
im in biz representing the truck side of svt with my lightning. i hit up as many drags in minot and sabin that i can. usually race weekends coincide with drill weekends. :(

ur info says fargo, u said biz, where u from? also i think i might have seen you if youre in biz. Is your lightning black?

99 KB-R

Established Member
I lived in Fargo when I joined this site and never checked in over the last couple yrs. Ya i live in biz, travel to Fargo, minot, and Dickinson frequently. Yes mine is black.

HPRacing

SVTP Lurker
Established Member
My brother is in Fargo. He races out at Sabin, he had a white 87' GT w/ a 460 most recently but sold it. Also had a 97' Mystic Cobra (sold also, lol) and is currently building another GT fox-body. I'll see if I can get him on this board.

04yfzkid

Established Member
I'm a new one up here. Still waiting to get my car up here until after the middle of june. I am still on the edge of bringing it up though. I'm scared of blowing up the IRS at the track, can't afford garaged storage at the moment, and there doesn't seem to be too many high hp cars to cruise with around here lol. Not knocking anyone, it's just a way different life then southern california.

HPRacing

SVTP Lurker
Established Member
My brother is in Fargo. He races out at Sabin, he had a white 87' GT w/ a 460 most recently but sold it. Also had a 97' Mystic Cobra (sold also, lol) and is currently building another GT fox-body. I'll see if I can get him on this board.

Update, sold his Fox for a Paxton blown new edge, silver, black 03 wheels, Cobra front bumper. Will remind him to check this! He keeps telling me about a cruise he goes to downtown, on main street I think?

:beer:

busarich

Established Member
Im here in minot as well, and i feel you pain. I was stationed at travis for 10 years

I'm a new one up here. Still waiting to get my car up here until after the middle of june. I am still on the edge of bringing it up though. I'm scared of blowing up the IRS at the track, can't afford garaged storage at the moment, and there doesn't seem to be too many high hp cars to cruise with around here lol. Not knocking anyone, it's just a way different life then southern california.

99 KB-R

Established Member
Update, sold his Fox for a Paxton blown new edge, silver, black 03 wheels, Cobra front bumper. Will remind him to check this! He keeps telling me about a cruise he goes to downtown, on main street I think?

:beer:

Pretty sure I know who ur bro is then. Ran tons of 10.0x times and finally got a 9 sex run before selling it? Car was a beast. Drawing a blank on his name @ the moment

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

99 KB-R

Established Member
vezy7ube.jpg

Got some winter wheels finally. :). And Ethan is who I was thinking of?
Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread