North Dakota / Western MN

svtec99

Established Member
Man i am really late to this thread. I am in Minot, just got out of the military. staying in the area for a little. My car is currently in an overpriced storage unit, and am bringing it out when all of the snow is gone and the big yellow ball in the sky (that i havent seen in awhile) comes back.

99 KB-R

Established Member
64 feels like spring here today tom now that's another story haha

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

svtec99

Established Member
well i decided to move my car from storagew to my garage...... i cant wait till spring

Fordfourlife

Established Member
vezy7ube.jpg

I am pretty sure I seen you driving on 7th st monday when I was in Bis. Do you have a supercharger? I could hear it and it sounded damn good! lol

I have never been to BK night,have drove by and seen the cars a few times. I might have to stop this summer.

Last edited:

Fordfourlife

Established Member
I'm originally from Garrison too, and i also live in Mandan now. Brock Harris is the name. I dont know what age demographic you fall into, but my Dad is Mark, you might know him.

I know the name. I am 26 and went to HS in Makoti but know a lot of Garrison people. I know Sara has mentioned you before,I think you were her BF's roommate for awhile or something.

Last edited:

svtec99

Established Member
The day I drive through Dickinson, it's 36 degrees.... Too bad it wasn't yesterday

99 KB-R

Established Member
Haha ya we ended up getting to 69 yesterday in biz so I'm sure Dickinson was warmer

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Fordfourlife

Established Member
It appears winter has returned, they say temps are not suppose to get higher then 40s for the next 2 weeks..

Instigator99

427 whaaaaat?
Established Member
You guys are all assholes, talking about how nice it is out west! It hasn't hit over 40 yet on the eastern part of the state!

-Eric

svtec99

Established Member
Very SEXY car. congrats on the new addition.
Guess what.......Its not snowing right now, but the streets are covered in sand

Users who are viewing this thread