Noobie from Dallas

Neos281

Speedlab
Established Member
Hey All,

I've been lurking around these forums for at least a year now and thought it was time to be apart of the SVT community.

Just recently got interested in doing autocross/track events and presume I may hit a few tracks in the DFW area such as MSR and ECR. I am very involved in the mustang community and currently hold site admin and event coordinator positions for other clubs.

btw, Shelby and the Boss is on the list of cars to get, so we will see what the future holds.

Thanks,
Jared

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
A 2007 Saleen Speedster is not shabby at all. Welcome to SVTPerformance! :)

Neos281

Speedlab
Established Member
Thanks and I just picked up my Shelby GT500. The Saleen will be missed but the Shelby has been a long time coming!

Neos281

Speedlab
Established Member
it was a low mileage '10 Torch Red Shelby GT500 with electronics Package and Spec 820A. No mods are planned thus far though I'm sure some things will be in the works. Thanks

5954301266_9b81d8b2d6_o.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nicely optioned and the color is classic. I highly recommend you lower it a bit, both for looks and better track performance. And in your case I would recommend coil overs since you're wanting to have fun auto-crossing. :)

Neos281

Speedlab
Established Member
Yeah i noticed a difference between the Saleen and Shelby as far as suspension. What brands are good for suspension upgrades?

Users who are viewing this thread