Non Cobra Video

Z06_2002

www.HighSpeedDriving.com
Established Member
Since I am a member of this forum and another forum, I hope you guys don't mind me sharing this with you. Moderators I will take no offense if this is inappropriate and you take it off.

Donny and I went out today trolling as usual with the Video Cam.
We ran across an older Viper and we played around with him for a while, then later on in the day we came across an M-3 that wanted to run from a stop. Please right click and save file for best results it is about 9 megs.

http://www.highspeeddriving.com/video/viper-m3-Z06.wmv

Disclaimer, the scenes you are about to see are probably fictitious and most likely didn't happen, digital video is very easy to edit and distort all facts. All video was shot on a closed course and no children or small pets were hurt during the filming.

:beer:

Last edited:

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
I see you are having fun with both your cars.:lol: :lol:

Which do you think is faster your Cobra or Z06 now. I know you have a lot of work on both.

slythetove

Down the rabbit hole....
Established Member
Originally posted by Z06_2002

Disclaimer, the scenes you are about to see are probably fictitious and most likely didn't happen, digital video is very easy to edit and distort all facts. All video was shot on a closed course and no children or small pets were hurt during the filming.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Z06_2002

www.HighSpeedDriving.com
Established Member
Thank you everyone, it really is a blast to have my boy ride shotgun with me. I still think my Cobra is faster in the 1/4 and after tomorrow with the Nitto 315's I am hoping to catch some new video when we go a hunting again.

BTW: Moderators thanks for letting me post it here.

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
Im not trying to be an a** but think if something happened and you got in an accident while racing and hurt/killed your son. Also, think of what he will do when he gets his liscense. If he does not take a racing course before he gets a performance car, which it seems indefinately he will, you will regret teaching him these bad habits. Dont get me wrong, the videos are cool, I wish my dad took me racing when I was that young in his Corvette, and I am still really young myself, but just make sure if something went wrong, you could live with yourself. If you feel you can, KEEP THE BAD A** VIDEOS COMING!

Z06_2002

www.HighSpeedDriving.com
Established Member
Originally posted by 00SVTdubs
Im not trying to be an a** but think if something happened and you got in an accident while racing and hurt/killed your son. Also, think of what he will do when he gets his liscense. If he does not take a racing course before he gets a performance car, which it seems indefinately he will, you will regret teaching him these bad habits. Dont get me wrong, the videos are cool, I wish my dad took me racing when I was that young in his Corvette, and I am still really young myself, but just make sure if something went wrong, you could live with yourself. If you feel you can, KEEP THE BAD A** VIDEOS COMING!

I don't think you are being an a** at all. My dad and I used to do the same thing, doesn't mean of course my son and I are impervious to disaster either.

He will be attending the Bragg-Smith high speed driving course very shortly, and I work with him all the time with his driving skills, he is only 13 so we save most of it for the track.

I lost one of my boys less than a year ago and I swore from that time on I would enjoy every minute with my two other boys.
I cannot justify what the video shows, there are far better places and times to do this stuff, therefor I cannot offer a reasonable argurment.

Thanks for checking out the video, and your concern.

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
Hey, sorry about your loss. I just wanted to remind you of the risks. It is nice to see you spending time with your son and you are smart for sending him to a driving school. I am into baseball so my dad sent me to baseball school when I was younger. haha, I wish he would have sent me to racing school. I took a course from my uncle who raced cars a long time ago.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Z06_2002
I don't think you are being an a** at all. My dad and I used to do the same thing, doesn't mean of course my son and I are impervious to disaster either.

He will be attending the Bragg-Smith high speed driving course very shortly, and I work with him all the time with his driving skills, he is only 13 so we save most of it for the track.

I lost one of my boys less than a year ago and I swore from that time on I would enjoy every minute with my two other boys.
I cannot justify what the video shows, there are far better places and times to do this stuff, therefor I cannot offer a reasonable argurment.

Thanks for checking out the video, and your concern.

As you already know>> "LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!!"
Great vid and great times with your son. He will grow up respecting horsepower and knowing how to use it.
Congrats!!!!!!!:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

YoungCobra

aka BigBlackCobra
Established Member
Nice vids. I'm glad to see your son is on to American Muscle and not rice. Wow. My whole family has muscle cars and I know how hard it will be for him when he reaches 16. He'll really really wanna drive while you videotape.

Thank you for the vids. Anything to pass the time during the winter.We need MORE.

realsmith

Wally World or Bust
Established Member
Thanks for posting the great videos!

My dad and I did the same thing. Except it was the late '70's and early 80's with a Superbird, a Ford Talledega, an SS 396 Camaro and almost countless others.

Today either the Cobra or the Z would embarrass any of those old muscle cars. These are the "good old days".

Todd

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great video and I think it is great that your plan is to have your son learn how to handle high performance cars. Wish all teens had that opportunity. Keep those videos coming!

94SVT Coupe

Ford Fanatic
Established Member
Originally posted by brad65ford
F me, my computer don't like the .wmv files. Any help for the Brad65 man. I love vids.....:whine:

.wmv should play in windows media player. Sounds like you're 'puter is hurting. Won't let ya intsall Quicktime either I saw in another post..

I just did a new install of Win2k, set everything up, windows update, all that, including media player 9. Installed the codec pack from here.. http://doa2.host.sk/index.htm <= (popup warning) Installed QT from Apples site. I can play 99% of what's out there. Media player should download some codecs on it's own too. I don't like REAL very much, but might put that on too, since some sites use .rm

TurboEclipseGSX

Non Ricer
Established Member
damn why cant i ever find something like that to race on the street :p all i get is slow ass civics and integra's, :rollseyes one day ill catch a viper or a nice Z06 running around, ive yet to bump heads with an 03 too, soon i hope, soon :D

btw nice cars and video :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread