No Porsche for Forza 4.......FU EA!

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
who cares, porsches suck anyways, i doubt anyone uses them in any game out there.

They should stick them in anyways and just use a fake name. "Portia" would be an epic middle finger to EA.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Yeah the Porsches were pretty fun. I liked building up the Cayenne, 997 GT2, and 997 Turbo and seeing what they were capable of trapping with fairly realistic mods.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
My top 5 cars in Forza 3 were Porsches

Good for you.

Ive never bought a porsche in any game ive ever owned.

I like the sound of ditching them in lieu of bringing in other cars. Stick a 2G GSX and GST in there, some foxes and of course, put a goddamn terminator in there. Porsche what? I doubt many will notice theyre missing.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Good for you. Lots of people have.

The fact that Turn 10 is, and that Polyphony Digital did, use RUF to fill the Porsche void should show you that people actually like the fact that Porsche was in the game and that it will be missed.

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
I had a couple of them in Forza 2. Havent been playing video games since I got tired of the RROD's after owning 3 of them.

THE_STIG

Established Member
Good for you.

Ive never bought a porsche in any game ive ever owned.

I like the sound of ditching them in lieu of bringing in other cars. Stick a 2G GSX and GST in there, some foxes and of course, put a goddamn terminator in there. Porsche what? I doubt many will notice theyre missing.

Yea, you're right, lets ditch the top selling sports car brand to bring in a couple of shitty mitsubishis, since its a racing sim they can simulate breaking down after one lap. :rollseyes

Emwun Garand

Established Member
Electronic Arts is such a boatload of faggots. They have done nothing for the advancement of gaming.

"Oh look, a small but successful developer studio, lets gobble them up, shit in a box and release it as a sequel to their most popular title"

codyPKA

Dr. Rockso
Established Member
dick move by EA. there was no Porshe's in Gran Turismo too right? Forza will still be an awesome game regardless

Users who are viewing this thread