No more keys locked in the car!

SCMOKN

Established Member
I am horrible at locking my keys in the car sometimes. I have resolved that problem!

055.jpg

I could not put it on the body anywhere ( well would not ). This is a good inconspicuous yet easy to access location.

Last edited:

BRNG ITT

Established Member
That's exactly where I have mine. Works great when I don't want to have my keys with me, at the beach, playing football etc. I highly recommend this to anyone else. It's literally an extra key fob in the form of a key pad.

flS/R

Established Member
that is a good location for the keypad. Very inconspicuous. I know a few people who could use this on their cars right now :)

deepsouthtech

Established Member
Awesome. My f150 has keyless entry and I always leave the keys in the truck and lock the door. I knew it would be an issue with the stang and I have already locked them in once.

I hate carrying around keys to start with. I already carry two pocket knives. :beer:

stang8psi

Established Member
I am cunfused because I have never locked my keys in my mustang, But how are you guys locking the car when the keys are in it? are you using the door before you take the keys out of the ignition? or before you get out? It just seems kinda odd that you would lock your cars before you take them out.. and if I am correct dosen't the car unlock when the key is turned off?

Users who are viewing this thread