no more ffw or battle of the brands..

ponynx

Established Member
Due to the current economic climate American Autosports Productions, Inc., producers of Fun Ford Weekend and Battle Of The Brands series has ceased operations. We fully appreciate the continuous support from sponsors, participants and fans. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

DaJoker

Never Serious...Seriously
Established Member
You are right. They have a post in another section complete with a link! Sad. Hopefully this is not the beginning of the death of the Musclecars.:nonono:

ponynx

Established Member
well lets see, crane cams went out of business, holley filed chapter 11, saleen went out of business and now going to open under another name? fun ford weekend/battle of the brands is done , and nopi is done.............then throw in gm and chrysler have both feet in the grave...........................its bad.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
wtf!!!! thats so dumb....didnt htey already have a race or 2??

wow...so is BOTB day at epping open now? maybe we should start something....

ponynx

Established Member
ffw had atlanta rain out and thats usually a huge race, no racey no money ..........bill alexander tried to keep it going but it was to late .

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
i never got to go :(

other plans screwed up my plans to go last year for my first time...i was really looking forward to going this year too...

hot import nights here i come!!! :bored:

Last edited:

chuckstang

Established Member
I thought battle of the brands was going to have its first year this year?

So it didnt even get a chance?

Well, I think some of you guys are cutting to conclusion on the end of the muscle car, have you not looked at what Ford is still building?

With that said, you won't see me selling my cobra anytime soon unless its to buy another one!

Users who are viewing this thread