no more accufab problems

fr03cobra

Established Member
When I had the stock t/b on I only seen like 5 psi through the gears. Now that I put the accufab back on I got 10 psi (which is where I'm at) through the gears.

fr03cobra

Established Member
It does not matter who you talk to at accufab. Just inform them that you are sending it back to them.

a94cobra

Established Member
I took out the throttle stop screw completely and it will idle more respectably now. No more 3k idle. I have the stall fix and now with the accufab it idles higher before dropping(but does at least drop). I think that should be fine. I was examining the TB before installation and noticed that you could see light around the closd blade. Is this good or bad? Is that why you had them replace yours?

The throttle is quicker now. Or more touchy to say the least. Some people have said to change the spring out with the stock one. What does that do? Make it less touchy?

fr03cobra

Established Member
yes to much light is bad it is not sealing good. It took me about 3 weeks to get it back and it's idling around 650 vise 1k before.

The extra spring did not work for me. Nothing worked for me except sending it back.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread