No more 03 cobras?

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
You never know with these things. Could be something easy, could have been something serious.

kino

Established Member
There was a post on here but look like it got edited or deleted. One of the posters said a worker on the niche line said something about a batch of engine blocks not up to specs and that none of the engines went into a production car. Basically a quality control measure was done.

Only problems I know some people have had was the bad drivshaft and a few had a pull to the right but nothing really about engine failure except for 2 guys.

On a different note, is it me or is it odd how quickly and widespread BON's article circulated the net?

krman68

Established Member
Kino,

I agree regarding BON. They're continually throwing negative Ford info out there and let it run. I never see them retract, correct or otherwise provide updated info when they're wrong or inaccurate and that seems to be most of the time.

Its a shame cause they have NO credibility in my book. Robert Lane appears to be a guy with a splinter in his ass with Ford's name on it and he does whatever he can to bust their chops.

I don't listen to anything they say unless it substantiated by another source.

Orange Poison

Established Member
Forget BON.....and any of their angry, militant members.....they can all take a jump in a cold lake as far as i'm concerned....

jumpincactus

Warriors come out to play
Established Member
So am I hearing you guys right. BON is just a renegade group not to be believed. I frigging hope so cause I just got done reading this article about the 4.6 L motor we have and it scared the beejesus outta me if it is true. Crap about the 7 & 8 holes going bad way too soon. anyone heard any of that and what do you think. God knows I'm a loyal Fordman always have been it's just hard anymore to decipher the BS from the truth especially with the damn in ternet

dvarapala

SVT God... NOT!
Established Member
Originally posted by krman68
Kino,

I agree regarding BON. I never see them retract, correct or otherwise provide updated info when they're wrong or inaccurate and that seems to be most of the time.

I have yet to see any of you people with "a splinter up your ass with BON's name on it" post even one example of the above.

You have a right to your opinion about BON, but if you BON-haters keep posting unsubstantiated negative bullshit about BON, you're doing precisely the same thing you criticize BON for - and that makes you hypocrites.

The gauntlet is at your feet. Put up or shut up.

david smilovic

Established Member
I wont grace there site to nice a day for negativity.I just did head /blower cams on an 03' with 33k hard ass miles.It looked like every other motor and had NOS dry 100 hp run as well.
I have had a few apart and there is only reason to be glad he upgraded his slugs and went to a race ATI in the middle of the job.
Will be a 625+ rrwhp car 50 state emmissions legal and will have the same handling and braking package as on my little pony.What I'm saying is these motors are built to M Benz quality!!
and are good for many hard miles.Dave s.

Users who are viewing this thread