No Mag Ride?

What should I buy

• Total voters

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
... somebody can't want features and track capability at the same time???? that was just stupid to me.

my zl1 was awesome for daily type driving and it had features, coolers, mag ride standard. ...

And it also weighed nearly 4200 lbs. Most people who want to visit a road course regularly don't want to do it in a 2 ton car. Hence Ford not loading up the trackable cars with a bunch of niceties.

CO Mack

Established Member
And it also weighed nearly 4200 lbs. Most people who want to visit a road course regularly don't want to do it in a 2 ton car. Hence Ford not loading up the trackable cars with a bunch of niceties.

I bet there are very few drivers who could tell the weight difference in a Tech vs Track on track.

I am totally with you paying cash, OP. If I'd have had to, I'd have sold something to get the money together for mag ride.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
I bet there are very few drivers who could tell the weight difference in a Tech vs Track on track.

It's not about the driver telling the difference in the weight, it's about the car itself having to contend with the extra mass.

SilvGT

Established Member
My base is my daily driver. Coming out of two previous GTs. To be honest, the car is smooth as silk and I don't regret my decision whatsoever. For me, As a daily driver in an area with smooth streets/highways (with no intention of tracking the car), the extra $ for the track pack was totally unwarranted. I bought the track pack spoiler....the only element I wish came on the base car. $412 and problem solved.

where did you get the spoiler?

Users who are viewing this thread