No call back or emails back-disappointed in VMP

mgmustang1

Established Member
no email or call back, im disappointed. could be the last i order from vmp. sent an email last Thursday, then called monday spoke with bill and still no return call from justin on a re-tune.:shrug:

2nd2none

Established Member
no email or call back, im disappointed. could be the last i order from vmp. sent an email last Thursday, then called monday spoke with bill and still no return call from justin on a re-tune.:shrug:

best bet is to contact BJ ([email protected]). He seems to be the Customer Service guy there and seems to get back to people asap

VNMOUS1

Established Member
he told me to contact justin. so thats what i tried to do.

Shoot me your info again (along with your screen name so I know who you are)

Also paste your original email in it so I see exactly what you need.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

slowbra1

Established Member

Justin is very difficult to get a hold of, it is frustrating he never completed my re-tunes either that was in April he did send me a 91 and a 100 but never re-tuned my 93 tune as promised, so I have pretty much given up on VMP.

mgmustang1

Established Member
Send VNMOUS1 a Pm. He might be able to help you get a hold of Justin.

mgmustang1

Established Member
I would say call him in the beginning of the week,monday or tuesday. He did come through for me. Hope you don't try getting a hold of Lund, lol.

1HUBCAP

110 octane
Established Member
Just want to make sure I saw your email....what email name am I looking for? Actually...just resend and mention Hubcao so I know it's you.

bj

Just re sent it. The car in question is a 2011 GT Auto..I included my order i.d.

Thanks James

VNMOUS1

Established Member
x2 on giving up

Sent you a PM so you can please fill me in on the details of your experience.

Justin is very difficult to get a hold of, it is frustrating he never completed my re-tunes either that was in April he did send me a 91 and a 100 but never re-tuned my 93 tune as promised, so I have pretty much given up on VMP.

Didn't you sell your TVS? I was copied on multiple emails between you two. Saw revisions go through and there was no revision needed on two of the three of them. Sorry your experience wasn't in line with most.

bj

slowbra1

Established Member
Sent you a PM so you can please fill me in on the details of your experience.

Didn't you sell your TVS? I was copied on multiple emails between you two. Saw revisions go through and there was no revision needed on two of the three of them. Sorry your experience wasn't in line with most.

bj

No that was me not Proto, I took a deposit on the TVS and waited 5-6 weeks for the person to pay me in full he never came through with the dough, so I still have my TVS, I sent Justin data logs and never heard a word from him.

So its a frustration thing for me, Justin seemed very disinterested after my purchase, I do realize he is busy, on the other hand I was an actual paying customer.

So I'm left with a 50/50 experience, you = easy to deal with and responsive.

I hope that helps as far as feed back, I would like it if Justin would have looked over my logs and see if any revision was necessary.

Proto

EpicProto
Established Member
My tvs is still alive and kicking. Still just waiting to find the right tuner to do me a solid tune for the tvs, 72's, vmp tb, jlt intake, and o/r x. I've missed out on this years entire season because of this. As you can imagine, thats pretty frustrating

VNMOUS1

Established Member
My tvs is still alive and kicking. Still just waiting to find the right tuner to do me a solid tune for the tvs, 72's, vmp tb, jlt intake, and o/r x. I've missed out on this years entire season because of this. As you can imagine, thats pretty frustrating

Got your email. I'll respond this eve. Thanks for the help.

bj

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
add me to the list...

emailed justin back on the 5th for an updated tune, to let me know what I owed after using the balance of my gift certificate...nothing. Emailed sales and another address I had on the 18th with a copy of the email stating that I was trying to start the car on the 20th and still nothing. Im not sure if you wanna say luckily or unluckily but the we had some major issues and cant start the car yet but if I was sitting here with a non-running car because of no tune Id be livid right now

VNMOUS1

Established Member
add me to the list...

emailed justin back on the 5th for an updated tune, to let me know what I owed after using the balance of my gift certificate...nothing. Emailed sales and another address I had on the 18th with a copy of the email stating that I was trying to start the car on the 20th and still nothing. Im not sure if you wanna say luckily or unluckily but the we had some major issues and cant start the car yet but if I was sitting here with a non-running car because of no tune Id be livid right now

email me your details

[email protected]

by the way...did you call VMP?? (answer this in your email too because I won't come back and check here for the answer)

Thanks

bj

Users who are viewing this thread