NMRA World Finals 2010 NMRA Super Stang Champ!!!

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Was an awesome weekend in Bowling Green!

First, ran a new personal best of 10.81 with the 3.55 gears, and at 105 lbs heavier!!! (added a roll bar)

Dialed in at a 10.93 for eliminations and the car was very consistent!

Brakes the first round, with a great light!

A 10.930 on a 10.930 2nd round!

A 10.928 third round (didn't realize i'd already won on a redlight)

A buy to the finals fourth round, but car went a 10.96 with an .033 light!

And I didn't bother running out the final round due to a .010 redlight win!

It was nice to be running right where I wanted to. Makes em have to try to get that light on ya!

Was very pleased as it's been 8 years since i've really tried to be competitive when I ran the truck class and finished 2nd in points winning 2 races. I only made 2 races, but 1/4 finals at the first one and back in the winners circle here! Felt awesome!

Was nice to drive 4 hours each way and run pretty consistent 10's as well!

Some nice cars out this weekend. Evo had a hell of a wheelstand on their 11! Did a little carnage, but it should be back out this week, Nelson took that car on a hell of a ride!

Chris' 11 and VMP's both went 10.6s and Fred's car was right there too. I'm switching to a drag radial this week, I think my car will go 6's with dr's on it! We'll see this weekend!

bgwin2.jpg

bgwin1.jpg

Last edited:

nocobrafornow

Established Member
not to hijak but mixxer the blue car on the bumper from the facebook page is awesome and my new back ground. hopefully Terries will do that soon.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
thats awsome Terry congrates. when did you drop the gear? and whats next?

Last week, and added a detroit locker.

Everything is working great together right now!

not to hijak but mixxer the blue car on the bumper from the facebook page is awesome and my new back ground. hopefully Terries will do that soon.

You should have seen it in person!!!!

nocobrafornow

Established Member
Terry if i wasn't still recovering from the fusion surgery in my back i would have been there i love bowling green. but i cant walk far or long so i wouldn't have been able to enjoy. but glad you guys did.

Users who are viewing this thread