NMRA/NMCA Z-Max Pics (LOTS-O-PICS)

Slider

aka=Brad
Established Member
Great pictures! I was there, and HOLY HELL it was hot that day. I had to take a shower as soon as I got back cause I was sweating so bad!

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
Nice pics. How bout that heat? 104° is ridiculous.

Nice event though, and great facility.

Did you stick around for the 4 wide Jet Car race?

I'm going to post the vid now.

Jesse@MBRP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
<script src="http://static.ak.facebook.com/js/api_lib/v0.4/FeatureLoader.js.php/en_US" type="text/javascript"></script><script type="text/javascript">FB.init("399916d7b67f4ee27effc021afe7e600");</script><fb:fan profile_id="129975556296" stream="" connections="" width="300"></fb:fan><div style="font-size:8px; padding-left:10px"><a href="http://www.facebook.com/pages/MBRP-Performance-Exhaust/129975556296">MBRP Performance Exhaust</a> on Facebook</div>

4fit?

Established Member
Great pics, love the orange challenger. Any more pics of it?
Not sure man. Let me look through them when I get home.

Great pictures! I was there, and HOLY HELL it was hot that day. I had to take a shower as soon as I got back cause I was sweating so bad!
Yeah, it was damn hot.

Nice pics. How bout that heat? 104° is ridiculous.

Nice event though, and great facility.

Did you stick around for the 4 wide Jet Car race?

I'm going to post the vid now.
I missed the 4 way jet cars. :fm: I only saw the single run.

Thanks for sharing but it must be my monitor because everything looks over contrasted to hell...
May be your monitor. While some of them were over-contrasted on purpose to give the desired effect, others actually have negative contrast values applied. And, out of the roughly 5 sites these are posted on, you are the first to mention anything about it. So it very well may be your monitor. Then again, it could just be personal perception.:beer:

Jesse@MBRP

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Nope, it was my monitor. They look better on my personal computer (LG Flatron 2641T) than they did on the old notebook.

Once again though...thanks for sharing.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Take it easy on you? Are you joking? You have some mad skills there my friend. That and an awesome camera setup. Thanks for sharing those great photos. Some of the best I've seen.

4fit?

Established Member
Thanks guys.

CobraBob said:
Take it easy on you? Are you joking? You have some mad skills there my friend. That and an awesome camera setup. Thanks for sharing those great photos. Some of the best I've seen.
Thanks a lot Bob!:beer:

anymore????
lol. 80+ not enough?:lol1: I took about 400 that day. Gonna try to tinker with a few more over the next little bit.

Users who are viewing this thread