IMG_1713.gif

IMG_1714.gif

IMG_1722.gif

IMG_1737.gif

IMG_1738.gif

Last edited:

homer302

Banned
LMAO....yeah, it was freakin hot for sure! I managed to keep enough sunscreen on to not get burned though.

SLOWBRA

Established Member
Nice pics.. I was out there on Saturday but came back early.. Felt like hell out there.

homer302

Banned
That new pavement was especially hot. Man the heat was just radiating off of it. I drank 6 bottles of water and a liter of some sports drink and was still ready to go when it was over.

gomach1

5.0hh
Established Member
you just pissed me off.... im 20mins away from that and didnt go. i guess why excuse is im trying to finish my car. no excuses....

homer302

Banned
That's def TRBOVNM's car. I was just down at his house the other day while he was workin on his car before headin down to NC to meet up with some friends. I'm sure he'll chime in soon. His new setup is pretty slick.

Crap, not sure how I missed pics of that before. It was MINT indeed. CO FTW. I hope he does chime in!

TRBO VNM

homer, yeah, that is my car. pics look great and it was definitely hot out there. I was there friday to sunday. if you don't mind, can you email me those pics in full file size? I forgot my camera and you and 2kbill have the only pics that I have seen of the car outside. so I am trying to gather what I can. [email protected]

I know there were a lot of other pics taken of it. I am hoping they pop up as well. I gotta check some other forums. It worked out pretty damn good. I had it on display for Fore Precision and Hellion was right next to them, so i was really displaying for both.

BTW, that orange turbo saleen, yeah, it has a 6 speed in it, 88mm thumper turbo, mod motor and runs 164mph in the 1/4. but wait, look how small that intake piping is...no way it can do that(sense the sarcasim).

thanks again for the pics. :beer:

also, that red saleen with the hellion kit that was in the show is my buddy here in NC(snakecharmer).

Last edited:

homer302

Banned
homer, yeah, that is my car. pics look great and it was definitely hot out there. I was there friday to sunday. if you don't mind, can you email me those pics in full file size? I forgot my camera and you and 2kbill have the only pics that I have seen of the car outside. so I am trying to gather what I can. [email protected]

I know there were a lot of other pics taken of it. I am hoping they pop up as well. I gotta check some other forums. It worked out pretty damn good. I had it on display for Fore Precision and Hellion was right next to them, so i was really displaying for both.

BTW, that orange turbo saleen, yeah, it has a 6 speed in it, 88mm thumper turbo, mod motor and runs 164mph in the 1/4. but wait, look how small that intake piping is...no way it can do that(sense the sarcasim).

thanks again for the pics. :beer:

also, that red saleen with the hellion kit that was in the show is my buddy here in NC(snakecharmer).

I will certainly get those pics to you. That is a sweet ride. :beer:

Nice pics. It was certainly hot as hell out there.

Thanks, yours are also impressive. Looks like you spent a bit more time than I did. It was so hot I was pointing and shooitng. We were 2 cars apart and didn't even speak. I am a rude bastard. I saw that bumper and thought, I wonder if that is the car from SVTP? As I have already stated in your post. PlEASE dont put fog lights in it. It looks so "BULLITT" without them. Your car is very impressive in person. The tint makes a big difference. :beer:

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Nice pics!! :beer:

It was definitely hot, we left around 2:00 pm due to lack of sleep from the night before LOL.

Jason's CO Cobra looked great!! :rockon:

I got to see 4fit? (Bullit looked awesome!!), SLOWBRA98, Teal Terminator (love that car!!) and a few other board members too!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread