NMRA Bradenton

Coonsnake

Established Member
Who all is going and whos gonna quit bench racing and do some real racing,jk, lol. The car is getting a 6 point cage, scaled, and anti-roll bar installed this week, so i can run it all out at Bradenton. I know Evo, JDM and a few more guys are coming so who else is? Hopefully with 80 more hp and better sixty will get the 10.6 a lil closer to a 9.

Kostas

Established Member
Im going for the first time this year. It looks like is going to be some great times down there.

I supposed to be geting my cage done in a couple of weeks too. Right Nelson???

Evolution

Established Member
Im going for the first time this year. It looks like is going to be some great times down there.

I supposed to be geting my cage done in a couple of weeks too. Right Fred???

Yes, Kostas. We will have our cars plus 7 customers cars with us!

Coonsnake

Established Member
Hell yeah. i had a blast with you guys at BG and charlotte. I had the best time of my life making those few races last year. Races was great and after party was great. I met alot of good people last season and encourage everyone to come and run the JDM superstang class.

Evolution

Established Member
Hell yeah. i had a blast with you guys at BG and charlotte. I had the best time of my life making those few races last year. Races was great and after party was great. I met alot of good people last season and encourage everyone to come and run the JDM superstang class.

JD,

Remember the prank I pulled on your girl in BG with the Horn?

We have that on video, it was so funny, it scared the hell out of her!

Coonsnake

Established Member
That was some funny stuff! I done got rid of her, lol, gotta find another to bring this year, lol!

03CobraBlkVert

Established Member
Hey i know this is a dumb question but i have done a ton of track test and tunes and some smaller events like 10-12 years ago in my old fox but haven't done much track racing since then i live only about an hour from Bradenton Motorsports and want to enter in the NMRA in March and i was just wondering the car is stock right now but it is a convertible are there any requirements i would have to meet to race in the event since it is a vert? I know things change alot thats why i am asking also would a set a drag radials help me keep things more consistant for bracket racing? And one more question i have no idea what class i would or could or even should run in? Any feedback would be awesome! :beer: I hate to sound like such a Noob but i really want to get back into racing again and i think i have the right platform now to really go for it.

Sorry i fotgot to mention i have a 2008 GT500 Convertible

Spawn

mmjax.com webmaster
Established Member
My car is lightly modded but I am entering the True street and will be there from Thursday till Sunday.

Went last year and watched the racing from Thursday thru Sunday morning. I also entered the car show on Saturday as I had some issues and didn't get to run in the TS last year.

Tucker

I'm working it out now, but it will just be Lisa and I to watch some racing and meet and greet dealers and customers.
I'm not a big enough baller yet to bring the JLT show that far on the road.:rolling:
See ya there

03CobraBlkVert

Established Member
Thanks Spawn for the feedback. Just need to know if i need anymore safety equiptment since it is convertible is there anywhere i can find the info. :beer:

StacyStangz

"Supercharged Stacy" - PR
Established Member
FORE PRECISION will be there again this year!!!

~ I hope to find a car to race ~ ;)

Users who are viewing this thread