NMRA Bradenton Vendor Call out! Beef vs BBR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graboid

Established Member
I would love to make the trip. I'm sure I'll still be in chemo though :(. Ready to work on my car and watch some good racing again! GL guys and have fun!

RFM50

Established Member
Damn you guys! I so want to go to this event so bad but with my wife expecting and due in May, all my vacation time is spoken for.

Brandon Alsept

Established Member

Yeah he did go 6s on the 275s a few weeks ago. That was with a 121mm F3 that he had ran on the car for 4-5 seasons. With the class being slowed down one of the changes was to a F1X blower that most likely dropped him from the 42psi to 21-25 psi range. So it was as much a learning curve for Phil as it was John. The class looks like it is going to be a good class though so far.

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Yeah he did go 6s on the 275s a few weeks ago. That was with a 121mm F3 that he had ran on the car for 4-5 seasons. With the class being slowed down one of the changes was to a F1X blower that most likely dropped him from the 42psi to 21-25 psi range. So it was as much a learning curve for Phil as it was John. The class looks like it is going to be a good class though so far.

It was nice to see some cars actually show up for it too

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member

Deff was a learning curve. The F1X is still nothing to joke about. I know plenty of guys in X275 running them and going 6s. Demarco at the Shakedown last year was the first person to go over 200mph on thr MT 275 Pro and was using the F1X at the time. Now he is on a F3 though. LOL But Hines car is simply badass. It was awesome watching him go up against the Lightning and battle it out earlier in the day. That was a driver's race I must say.

I agree. With making the class a little bit slower than the old SSO one, it should bring more people in and make it a good class for NMRA.

With all the heavy hitters over in NMCA now,that league became even more bad ass. Will be doing a lot more with that as well now.

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
excuse me. I was thinking faster than typing. Happens sometimes.

I meant to say 200mph range... not 6s. And Demarco was the first to do it.

relax bud

Last edited by a moderator:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Guys, this thread is getting way off track and starting to require extra attention to make sure it stays clean.

Brandon Alsept

Established Member
excuse me. I was thinking faster than typing. Happens sometimes.

I meant to say 200mph range... not 6s. And Demarco was the first to do it.

relax bud

No worries, just like to keep stuff straight.

At the weight they have to run in NMRA now I doubt we will see 6s, may very well see some 200 mph out of them though.

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
No worries, just like to keep stuff straight.

At the weight they have to run in NMRA now I doubt we will see 6s, may very well see some 200 mph out of them though.

I agree. Theirs plus and minuses to the new class. Least it will bring more players to the field.

alex12gt

Established Member
how is this still getting dragged on dont some people have have anything better to do????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread