NMRA Bradenton 2012 - ROLL CALL

J666Z

JohnnyZ06
Established Member
So, who from here will be attending the 2012 Bradenton NMRA event?

All of us from BBR will be there. I'll personally be running my 2011 in the Modular Muscle class. I believe Steve will be racing in True Street.

So, who else?

and what class???

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
Would love to run Mod muscle but with a stick, that class would be hard. Esp for a first timer and a month to play with the car.

So true street for me. Maybe Superstang..... Just don't know if I wanna give up the slicks lol

Donut

Established Member
Johnny - Do you have anything that's FS legal nowadays? I think someone was looking to score your old FS number.

J666Z

JohnnyZ06
Established Member
Johnny - Do you have anything that's FS legal nowadays? I think someone was looking to score your old FS number.

You know, I've been debating selling the turbo kit and coming back this season to run factory stock. But I'll just run into the same problem I had last year. I was penalized for having a trace of 93 octane in my car instead of all C10. Sucks to get penalized for having something that's a disadvantage. LOL

Donut

Established Member
You know, I've been debating selling the turbo kit and coming back this season to run factory stock. But I'll just run into the same problem I had last year. I was penalized for having a trace of 93 octane in my car instead of all C10. Sucks to get penalized for having something that's a disadvantage. LOL

Any chance you remember when Doug Sikora came all the way out to Joliet from CA, and after his first hit he failed fuel check, because he still had traces of Q16 in the system? He sat up all night flushing the system with C16 to clean it out... talk about expensive. But come race day he passed tech and ran quicker than the record in Pro Outlaw.

Tech can't tell what the fuel is contaminated with, as far as I know, just that it doesn't meet spec. All they know is that the meter either reads in or out of spec.

Easy fix - just run C-10 all the time. LOL

smaknu9

ZEUS!!!!
Established Member
Robert of Ocala Fl

So, who from here will be attending the 2012 Bradenton NMRA event?

All of us from BBR will be there. I'll personally be running my 2011 in the Modular Muscle class. I believe Steve will be racing in True Street.

So, who else?

and what class???[/QUOTE If all goes well yes I will be there in True Street. New Sean Hyland Buillet 4.6 Big Bore 5.0 with my new Dan Neumann Race Cars custom twin turbo set up. Shooting for 8's this year.Im cutting it close. If not Atlanta

03 Cobra DSG

nmrajefftaylor

Established Member
hootersgirlwithmustang.gif

Hooters Party Set to Rock Bradenton, FL

There are a whole lot of reasons to attend the NMRA Spring Break Shootout in Bradenton, Florida, the weekend of March 1-4. Awesome heads-up Ford racing, car show, midway, burnouts, swap meet and……girls! Did we say girls? The Spring Break Shootout always starts out the weekend right with a killer party at the Hooters in Bradenton where you will find cool cars on display, the occasional testosterone exhibition that results in smok'in tires, and cute girls serving some of the best hot wings and cold beer on the planet. The Hooters party typically begins just after sundown on Friday (March 2) and lasts long into the night. You won't want to miss the ultimate all-Ford Spring Break experience so make your plans today to join over 15,000 fans that travel from all over the U.S. to witness the start of the NMRA season. For more information on the NMRA Spring Break Shootout log on to Bradenton, Florida – Event Preview | NMRA or call 714-444-2426.

Five-ohh-Love

Established Member
Ill be there :banana:
Me and my gf are meeting up with a bunch of people in Sarasota from the mustang club im in then all cruising to the track together. Just gonna park in the car show and walk around/spectate. Should be awesome cant wait.

Users who are viewing this thread