NM SVTOA meeting July 9th

Cornstang

Roll Tide Roll!
Established Member
That would be great. I appreciate all your help with the posts on this site as well as the help with your Los Cruces friends. You will be missed but you are always welcome. When we have a meeting down your way, be sure to stop by.

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Jesus is suppose to call today so we can get together tomorrow and install the H/E and resivoir he bought from me. If he plans on coming up there on the 9th then I'll see if I can tag along with him. If not, I probably won't make it up there. I'll let you know though.

Chris

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
I know we had talked about it at the meeting and I believe we came up with no as an answer for that. I am pretty sure it was agreed upon for the $2 a month for the membership to help cover certain costs that may come up.

Chris

Cornstang

Roll Tide Roll!
Established Member
philip said:
do you have to be a member of svtoa to go to the event? my membership expired a year ago and i felt there was no reason to renew it.

You just have to be a SVTOA member to be a chapter officer. No SVTOA membership is required to be a Chapter member.

scotty98

8 Ribs
Established Member
hay i missed the meeting due to me thinking it was on sunday not saturday :shrug: got there and no one was there and the people at rich said it was yesterday. o well i will make it to the next one and on the right day to :lol:

frmula505

Established Member
I didn't make it, my thermostat got stuck on Friday. I still havn't had a chance to change it. Hope I didn't mess any thing else up it got pretty hot.

Users who are viewing this thread