NM SVTOA meeting July 9th

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Just letting you guys know when the next meeting is incase you did not get the email. Jesus, give me a call sometime and let me know if you can make it or not. I'll definitely be there. My wife and son will be out of town so they will not be coming with this time.

svtoa.jpg

Cornstang

Roll Tide Roll!
Established Member
Thanks again for posting this Chris. Everyone try to bring a friend so we can continue to grow. Shine them cars up and come hang out early for the car show. See ya'll on the 9th. Everyone have a safe 4th.

scotty98

8 Ribs
Established Member
I am going to go and might get my brotherin law to come as well and bring his 03 s281sc saleen to :beer: just fmi how many members are there now

Last edited:

inteller

Established Member
no problem, and as I mentioned in another post, whomever is the Chapter Director needs to be made moderator, or if they dont want to, they can assign another officer to do it.

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
frmula505 said:
I'll try to make it. Also if some one can PM me some info on the SVTOA I would appreciate it...Jose
Best I can tell you is check out this LINK . I believe it is about $40 a year for membership. You get discounts from different companies like Steeda and quite a few others, you get a Hertz car rental discount and the list goes on. To my knowledge you don't have to be an SVTOA member to be a member in the chapter.

Chris

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Not a problem, hope to see you there! Btw, our dues are only $2 a month to cover costs for stuff like t-shirts and what not. :rockon:

Chris

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Probably won't make it to the get together, I am trading in the Cobra tomorrow. The wife and I found the house we want built and it's time to start cutting back on car payments. Traded her Trailblazer in on an Explorer and dropped her payments by $100 a month, and I will be trading the Cobra in on an Explorer also and dropping my payment about $85 a month. It kills me to do it but I would rather sell this house and move into a bigger house than to keep the Cobra. Hate to see what my son does when he realizes the "vrroom vrroom" is gone :(

Chris

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
I feel the same way but the housing market here is STUPID. I saw some floor plans from one of the designers that builds in Albq and the same house up there was $60k more down here. You can't really get a new house around here for under $200k anymore. Makes me want to move to Phoenix or Tucson :cuss:

Cornstang

Roll Tide Roll!
Established Member
I understand. You will always be welcome in the chapter. You can now be our first member with an Explorer. Hate to here the Cobra is going bye, bye. It is always nice to here of someone putting family first. You are doing what is best for you and your family. I applaud you for that. Will we still see you on the 9th?

scotty98

8 Ribs
Established Member
wow that sucks. I know i just bought a new house and i will see if i can keep the cobra. But i also need to keep the cobra because by having that i can write off my work truck for tax time. i hate having to spend money to make money but o well thats how it goes. Good luck with the house. to bad your not up hear i could bid your electrical for you. :burnout:

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Not sure if I will make the meeting or not. Would be kind of depressing a week after getting rid of the car I go hang out with people who have one :( I will still look into trying to set something up with the airport and getting the P-51 rolled out if you guys want.

Chris

Users who are viewing this thread