Nloc

typhoon43

Established Member
I hit and got a redirect to a spyware-laiden site. I spent 3 hours running programs to clean it up. I got whacked HARD from it. Good thing this place is up or I'd be jonesing my ass off.

Screaming01L

Go Fast or Go Home
Established Member
typhoon43 said:
I hit and got a redirect to a spyware-laiden site. I spent 3 hours running programs to clean it up. I got whacked HARD from it. Good thing this place is up or I'd be jonesing my ass off.
Yeah. I made a post warning people here about that issue of the spyware, and the mods here decided to delete my post:??: go figure

Last edited:

svt5.4

SALLY NUTS RACING
Established Member
I'D WIN said:
NLOC got hacked hard!

LOL!
It goes to show how you should be nice to all forum members. They seem to be thread delete happy over there. THe JLP thread got pushed to the way side way to fast. I was very unhappy about that. I think it's just karma for this to happen. SVTP all the way!

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Yeah the site is FUBAR. I guess they banned for no reason the wrong person. At any rate I'm glad I was outta town or I'd have the issues too since I'm always on there also.

I'm sure it'll be repaired soon. Until then we can stay right here at home. :beer:

Dusten

Established Member
svt5.4 said:
It goes to show how you should be nice to all forum members. They seem to be thread delete happy over there. THe JLP thread got pushed to the way side way to fast. I was very unhappy about that. I think it's just karma for this to happen. SVTP all the way!
+1
i go there for the club section, and the classifieds.
I registered on both sites near the same time
4000 posts here
150 there... go figure
I clicked the site the other day and noticed my browser trying to re-direct, closed it in time

Last edited:

jec1521

Jay
Established Member
NLOC is good, but this place is awesome. I go on here much more. I do like their TOTM section though.

qwklightning

Established Member
I enjoy both site equally, most the time I jump back and forth. When did it go down? I was gone most of the weekend and didn't notice it till last Night. Hope they get it straightened out. Thank god for svtp.

Users who are viewing this thread