NJ Meet--Feb 26th--Garden State Plaza

Jman

Established Member
it was nice to see some other cobras.... the student driver vette was nice to see and it was nice to talk to aprabot and squabbin.... :rockon: we definatley gotta meet again
hopefully more cobra's and some warmer weather maybe even some bikini clad girls to model off some cars ;)

04MysticCobra

Established Member
Stangette03 said:
Is it the same one that Ken posted on our club's website (GSP in April)?

Michelle,
Yes its the same. I will be posting the link here tomorrow and in some other sites. so you already know whats happening with the meet. talk to you
later.

Steve.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
quadcammer said:
Steve,
tranny should be done by this weekend, so I should be good to go towards the end of march. Unless something else breaks :burnout:

Oliver,
That sounds good. Lets hope you dont break anything else before the
meet. Its in April so you have plenty of time. looking forward to seeing alot of
people that I have not seen in a while including yourself and Michele. it should be alot of fun. talk to you soon.

Steve.

Shoregtp

Established Member
quadcammer said:
Steve,
tranny should be done by this weekend, so I should be good to go towards the end of march. Unless something else breaks :burnout:

Hey Oliver, its Greg - Maggies friend from the BBQ.
Let me know when you guys are meeting up! I finally went 11's! :thumbsup:
Now get your slow car to the track! :bash:

Greg

Squabbin

Established Member
Jman said:
it was nice to see some other cobras.... the student driver vette was nice to see and it was nice to talk to aprabot and squabbin.... :rockon: we definatley gotta meet again
hopefully more cobra's and some warmer weather maybe even some bikini clad girls to model off some cars ;)

Haha, yeah definately. I just got back from some pretty intense racing, I smoked up my buddies 05' stage 2 STI so i'm pumped. Next time it warms up and everyone can get toghether we should all meet up.

PS. I'll work on the girlies part...

Squabbin

Established Member
Jman said:
dude hook it up! well there's another one in april at GSP you goin?

Yeah, as long as I dont have work or class i'm def down to go. It'de be better be warmer this time around!

Users who are viewing this thread