NJ Meet--Feb 26th--Garden State Plaza

Squabbin

Established Member
http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=921347

Well this meet started off as an all Subbie get together, but since then it's been spreading across the boards. This meet is going to be BIG, they had a running count of who was/wasnt going but they stopped once it got too big (150+cars Guaranteed so far). Pretty much every major Forum will have people going. I'd prefer not to be the only Terminator/Cobra there so if anyone in the Tri-state wants to meet up there with me i'll be getting there at 4pm on the 26th...

PS. MEET HAS BEEN MOVED TO THE FIREPLACE ON RT17 North!!

Last edited:

arpabot

Established Member
I'm in North NJ by Garden State Plaza mall :) Will be there for the Feb. 26th meeting. Hope to see a lot of Cobras there..and we can meet any other day too.

Squabbin

Established Member
Sounds good buddy, i'm always down to meet up. 2 Black Terminators so far, lets get a longer list than this goin guys!

BlackSabbath

Established Member
My car will not be on the road for this one but let me know when the next one will be and I will try to make it and possibly bring a couple of other Terminators with me.

Does anyone ever go to the Whiskey Cafe on Sat. nights?

Squabbin

Established Member
BlackSabbath said:
My car will not be on the road for this one but let me know when the next one will be and I will try to make it and possibly bring a couple of other Terminators with me.

Does anyone ever go to the Whiskey Cafe on Sat. nights?

I've been there once, but not in a long time. I'de be down to go if anyone wanted to meet up. What nights do they meet again?

Stangette03

JC's Jules
Established Member
I just saw this thread, lol.

If Joe doesn't have to work on his friend's car, we'll probably take the ride.

Hopefully all the stupid snow will be gone this week with the nice 50 degree weather!!

BlackSabbath

Established Member
Squabbin said:
I've been there once, but not in a long time. I'de be down to go if anyone wanted to meet up. What nights do they meet again?

I've only been there a couple of times on Saturday nights. They had well over 500 cars on each occasion.

Udtbadkarma

Established Member
im 3 minutes from the Pallisades Center Mall in West Nyack...but the Fireplace aint far from me either...dont have a cobra though =) But maybe i'll show up

Squabbin

Established Member
Udtbadkarma said:
im 3 minutes from the Pallisades Center Mall in West Nyack...but the Fireplace aint far from me either...dont have a cobra though =) But maybe i'll show up

Yeah dont worry about it, i posted this invite for everyone to just come and have a good time and help represent the Domestic scene. Should be packed with a variety of different rides...

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
reading that thread on naisoc makes me nervous.

it sounds like these guys are a bit immature. i hope its not gonna turn into a nightmare.

Squabbin

Established Member
quadcammer said:
reading that thread on naisoc makes me nervous.

it sounds like these guys are a bit immature. i hope its not gonna turn into a nightmare.

Nah, dont worry. Nasioc is a pretty chill site with the majority of the members being cool. Theirs always people that like to b*tch but that pretty much goes for every forum...

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
vipergts281 said:
I may head up, not sure though.

Starts kind of late though, don't you guys think? 4 o'clock, correct?
That is kinda late now that you mention it. I may not get to play 2 days in a row if I am going to the MACA dyno day @ JLP on Saturday. Girlfriend> :nono:

Stangette03

JC's Jules
Established Member
Did anyone get permission to have such a huge meet there? (Sorry I didn't read the original thread.) The last huge car meet in South Jersey at a mall not too long ago ended up pretty bad when cops raided the place..... don't feel like getting taking the trip up there just to get tickets.

arpabot

Established Member
Are you guys still going on Sunday? Since they are going to be so many other cars there, do you want to meet and park the Cobras next to each other?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread