Nitrous???

331coupe

Established Member
Has anyone built a strictly NOS motor yet?? I see the JPC, and MMR, Evolution, building boosted combos. But has anyone done a NOS combo yet? I mean the works, fully built bottom end 13.5:1......14-1 compression, nitrous cams, head work, etc, etc.... spraying 400 or more. Just curious I've seen the MMR deal and they went all out with a boosted engine, just wondering if anyone has done this using NOS and what the results were. Not really sure the heads flow enough for it to be worth doing (don't really know what they flow), and obviously the ci hurts it.

Last edited:

N20JUNKY

Established Member
That's in the plans for my car going to do around 12.5:1 with custom nitrous pistons, I beam rods, stock crank for the bottom end. Haven't really thought out the heads but custom comp cams, stock intake with a direct port and probably spray around 200 if not two kits since I have a plate kit now.

331coupe

Established Member
That's in the plans for my car going to do around 12.5:1 with custom nitrous pistons, I beam rods, stock crank for the bottom end. Haven't really thought out the heads but custom comp cams, stock intake with a direct port and probably spray around 200 if not two kits since I have a plate kit now.

Cool, keep me posted. Was just sitting here thinking about it, I've always been a nos guy and just wondered if anyone had done a max effort nos setup. I'm sure ci and maybe some other factors are why maybe no one has really tried this yet. I'm doing a boosted setup, but still curious.

SteveG@Lethal

Established Member
We are actually working with 2 people right now that are building their motors for Nitrous. One's in KY and the other is in TX. The one in TX is a active 1/4 racer and we will be working closely with over the next few months.

spdracr0

Established Member
I betcha a blue one here in SC will have it stacked up before too long!!!

spdracr0

Established Member
200 is just getting warmed up for a REAL nitrous motor and if I cannot get this roush to perform like I want it to I am gonna go nitrous with mine..

Users who are viewing this thread