nitrous questions

nate-roth

Established Member
That's not what I meant on stall speed, but that is also correct.

I get what you're trying to say on the rest, but it's just the opposite- t brake and 2-step is much more consistent than foot braking. Takes more of the human element out of the equation. Plus, "really good" always leaves room for improvement. The way it launches is just simply different than foot braking.

I think what he was referencing was to flash the converter and set the window switch to come in a few hundred rpms before flash stall. I did this for many years bracket racing an 02' T/A. I data logged my converter to consistently flash to 3400 rpm, so I set my window switch to 3300 rpm, worked great and was deadly consistent.

However since the op's car aleady has a transbrake it makes since to wire the nitrous activation to work with the set-up if he wants to continue to use the brake.

Tuffnuts23

Established Member
I think what he was referencing was to flash the converter and set the window switch to come in a few hundred rpms before flash stall. I did this for many years bracket racing an 02' T/A. I data logged my converter to consistently flash to 3400 rpm, so I set my window switch to 3300 rpm, worked great and was deadly consistent.

However since the op's car aleady has a transbrake it makes since to wire the nitrous activation to work with the set-up if he wants to continue to use the brake.

This is what I was getting at. My converter should be here in a few days and was trying to figure out what all my options were for launching consistently. I should have been more clear about flashing the converter and not foot braking. Since I have clearly hijacked OP's thread, I'll just say sorry and move on

Users who are viewing this thread