Nitrous Outlet Plate with the Accufab 84.5mm throttle body

FiveLeeter918

OK Performance Fords
Established Member
Hey guys, getting my car setup for Nitrous and had some questions. Currently running the Boss manifold and an Accufab 84.5mm throttle body. Bought a Nitrous Outlet hardline plate kit, and went to install.

I had to get 10mm longer bolts to clear the plate, and went with Allen key cap screws to clear the throttle body. Had to drill out the holes on the bracket a bit to clear the side (didn't want to grind the TB OD to clear), but my issue seems to be that the hardlines are not long enough to reach the solenoids.

Has anyone had this issue? How did you remedy it? Anyone have installed pictures if you had to modify anything?

Open to suggestions, trying to be installed and tuned before the track opens.

FiveLeeter918

OK Performance Fords
Established Member
I actually spoke with David Vassar yesterday and he said if I send in my throttle body he can make a set of hardlines for me since my tb is thicker than stock.

mkrantz1106

Established Member
Great customer service nitrois outlet! Let me know how it turns out, I already have a nitrous outlet plate kit on my truck and I'm getting a boss I take and we thinking about getting a tb

Nitrous Outlet

Established Member
I actually spoke with David Vassar yesterday and he said if I send in my throttle body he can make a set of hardlines for me since my tb is thicker than stock.

That we can do, you can PM me and I can get you a number to put on the outside of the box before you send it in. Since you have an aftermarket throttle body it will take some new hard-lines. If you need anything else let me know.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread