Robbie915

SVT
Established Member
Nitrous guys

I've decided to spray my 2004 mach this winter :pepper: and I went with the Nitrous Outlet plate kit. This is the setup in the engine bay currently:
NOS3.JPG
I set it up this way so the solenoids would be hidden by the shaker and went with the plate because its a clean look and I've heard good things about it. The question I have is that I am thinking about ordering a FPSS and am not sure where it should be placed. I have seen some connect the FPSS and the fuel line to the Schrader valve here:
NOS.JPG
I am following the nitrous outlet instructions to a degree but their kit doesn't come with the FPSS which is why I am considering buying one. I'm curious as to if there is a best place to put the FPSS so it will function properly or if I even really need the FPSS? Any help would be appreciated. Other things that will be added are a bottle heater, MSD window switch, WOT switch, blowdown tube, nitrous/AF gauges inside the car, and a bottle opener. This is my first experience with nitrous so I will be posting any other problems or things I don't understand here.

Last edited:

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
If you haven't already bought the msd stuff, I'd recommend the nos mini progressive. It's wot, window switch and progressive all in one and a great price. Nitrous outlet sells them as well

Robbie915

SVT
Established Member
Yeah I looked into that but my nitrous outlet kit had came with the WOT switch and my buddy recommended the MSD so ill give that a shot but thanks man

Users who are viewing this thread