Nitrous Express Direct Port W/Boss Intake Kit

follet30

Established Member
SoldSoldSoldSold!!!!!This is a kit that is off my 11 GT/CS. Its a plug and play harness with a programmable TPS switch. It comes with the following: 16ft -3 line for the nitrous to the intake,fuel line quick connect,10lb bottle, nano nitrous assist system,blow down tube,nitrous bottle neck pressure gauge. Its plumbed with the 150 hp jets also comes with 100 jets,It also comes with the cheap install kit for the vapor purge vlave. I put down 515/507 to the wheels with a few other bolt ons. Ran a 6.9x in the 1/8th mile(Thats all we have for tracks around here).FITS 2011+ Mustang 5.0
1500 Shipped in the 48 States of the Continental USA.
I may have missed a few things, Just send me a PM if you have any questions.

SoldSoldSoldSold!!!!!SoldSoldSoldSold!!!!!SoldSoldSoldSold!!!!!SoldSoldSoldSold!!!!!SoldSoldSoldSold!!!!!

Nano 3000 Series | Nano-Nitrous
Mustang Boss 302 Intake Installation Kit (11-14) GT 5.0L - LatemodelRestoration.com
Feb2014047_zps908138fd.gif
[/URL]
SoldSoldSoldSold!!!!!SoldSoldSoldSold!!!!!SoldSoldSoldSold!!!!!SoldSoldSoldSold!!!!!SoldSoldSoldSold!!!!!

Last edited:

follet30

Established Member
What do you mean by how much for the nitrous? Its drilled into the intake and this is a complete system. Im located in bladwin county accross from Mobile,AL.If your saying without the nano kit, I can do $1200 shipped.

Last edited:

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
IMG_0236_zpsa4ee8d0f.jpg

Understand what the guy is selling! I doubt he's going to molest the setup to sell just the Nitrous.:bash::bash:

follet30

Established Member
This is the smoothes kits I ever ran. I had no backfires and crisp through out the
whole run. I'm turning my car back to stock and getting a fox body.

mustanggt12

NASTYN2OVERT
Established Member
Thanks for the sale. A great seller. Hopefully this will get my stang moving a little faster. And look real good with the boss intake under the hood hiding the gas right underneath. Lol :banana:

Dakota0990

Bottle Baby 5.0
Established Member
Mind if I ask who made the set up? I've been looking at going direct port for a couple months now. Nitrous=$$ > Whipple/KB=$$$$$

mustanggt12

NASTYN2OVERT
Established Member
I was told nitrous express when I bought it from him. But he may be able to tell you a little more about it. If he gets back on I'm sure he'll give you more info.

Dakota0990

Bottle Baby 5.0
Established Member
Ok so he sent the intake to them for the set up? I'll see about getting a quote then. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread